Chapter 20: the answer

Hey guys! I'm sorry for posting this chapter so late... I've been way too busy with school and stuff, but I promise you I'll try to write a bit faster! Anyways, here it is... <3

Tears are forming into my eyes as I hear the croud hold his breath, waiting for my answer. I take a step towards Robin and take a deep breath before I answer him.

"Yes... Of course I want to marry you!" Robin gets back up and quickly wipes away my tears with a giant smile upon his face, before slipping the beautiful ring around my finger. It fits perfectly and I throw my arms around his neck and pull him into a passionate kiss.

"I love you." I whisper and his hands are gently rubbing on my back as he gives me another little kiss.

"I think you already know it... but I love you too." He winks at me and suddenly I feel someone grabbing my leg. I look down to see Henry standing in between us.

"Mommy! Is daddy gone forever now?" He asks as he looks at us confused. I take him into my arms and shake my head.

"I don't know where daddy is, little boy. I'm sure he'll return soon and then we'll find a way to figure everything out!" I reply and he lays his head upon my shoulder.

"I think someone's a bit tired..." Robin says and I nodd at him.

"Yes, I bet he is. It's been some kind of though days for him and as long as Daniël isn't going to return, he will keep crying every single night..." I whisper and Robin places a soft kiss against my forehead.

"I think I'm going to take him home. Emma will understand it. I'll see you later, okay?" I ask and he looks at me concerned.

"Regina, are you okay? Did I need to wait a little longer before asking you to marry me?" But I quickly take his hand into one of my own -the other one trying to carry Henry- when our lips touch each other.

"Not at all. I can't wait to officially be your wife." I say through my kisses and he chuckles softly.

"Do you want me to come with you, so you don't have to be alone? I'm
sure Emma will understand that as well and I think we have something to celebrate, don't we?" He asks and I giggle before turning into Emma's direction.

"I think you're right." I say, whereafter we say goodbye to Emma and leave the party.

Once we arrive home, I help Henry turn into his pyjamas, whereafter I gently lay him down in his bed. I start to read him a bedtime story, but after a couple of minutes his eyes are already closed, so I go back downstairs where Robin is waiting for me. I enter the kitchen and make myself a hot cup of coffee when I suddenly feel two arms around my waist. Robin places a soft kiss against my neck and a little moan escapes my mouth before I turn around to face him.

"I was so angry at you when I noticed you were up to something without telling me..." I whisper before placing my lips against his.

"Yeah, I kind of noticed that." Robin chuckles, his one hand is still on my waist, but the other one is slowly moving towards my ass... A little smile appears on my face.

"I think I need to punish you now..." I say whilest I wink at him and push him against the kitchen table and he laughs at me whereafter he pulls me into a kiss. I throw my legs around his waist and he gently puts me on the corner of the table without breaking our kiss one second. The kiss gets deeper and I feel myself longing for more.

"Do you think so?" He asks, but immediately starts to kiss me again and I pull him a little closer. I take off his shirt and his hands are moving to the back of my dress to undo it.

"Yes, I do..." I say, my voice is raising from desire and moans of pleasure escape my mouth as he starts to kiss my neck and slowly moves lower and lower whilest taking off my dress.

"I can't wait..." Robin whispers against my soft skin and I start to take off his pants.

"Should we go upstairs?" I ask and I can't control my heavy breath when Robin takes off my bra and starts to explore my breasts with his mouth.

"No, this is way more exciting... I need you right here, right now, Regina..." He says and I take off his boxers whereafter I pull him on top of me on the kitchen table. His lips touch mine again and our tongues are wildly moving around each other. My hand is in his hair and I pull his body even more close to mine as he finally takes of my underpants and places himself in the right place on top of me.

"Time for me to enjoy my future wife..." Robin says and another heavy moan escapes my mouth as I feel him thrust inside me.