Chapter 28: nothing but romance

Hey sweeties! As I already told you in the previous chapter, this one contains a bit smut so you can choose whether you want to read it or not. 😉 For those who are reading my other fanfic as well: I'll try to publish the next chapter for that one as soon as possible, but it's much more difficult to write... But for now: enjoy chapter 28!

---------------

Robin had been preparing a lot of things to make this evening the most romantic one we've ever had before and I must say: he definitely succeeded.

He didn't do anything spectacular, but that's exactly what I wanted. This needed to be OUR night, and I'd much rather eat something Robin made for me with love than the food of some expensive caterer. Robin apparently knows me well enough, because he decided to cook my favorite meal, lasagna. He knew I loved it, and I gave him a thankful kiss to show him I appreciated his effort a lot.

After dinner, he covers my eyes with his hands and gently leads me upstairs to the bathroom. He opens the door, releases his hands, and I gasp as I see hundreds of candles covering the room. The bath is full of rose petals and a bottle of champaign is resting on a little table next to it.

"To what do I owe this?" I ask surprised and he softly approaches me from behind, before he lays his hands upon my belly and kisses my neck.

"In two days you're my wife, that's the perfect reason I think." He replies and I close my eyes when I enjoy his touch.

"Let's get in there." I whisper, when I suppress a moan and I turn around to take of his pants and shirt. He does the same with me, and we slowly take place in the hot water. I sigh as I feel my body relax, and Robin looks at me.

"You're so beautiful." I feel my cheeks slowly turn red.

"And in two days I'm all yours." I answer and he smiles at me with a proud look on his face which causes me to blush.

"Turn around." He says, taking a little bottle of oil in his hands. I do as he says and take place between his legs. I pull my hair up, and moan as Robin starts to rub my neck and shoulders.

"This feels amazing." I sigh. His strong hands gently rub circles on my neck and he slowly lowers his touch to do the same with my back. After a while, I lean against his chest and Robin chuckles as he throws his arms around me.

"This isn't how a massage works, milady. You're supposed to sit straight, now I can't touch your back anymore." He complains sarcastically and I raise my hand to cover his mouth. I turn around to face him and get on top of him, roughly taking hold of his cheeks. I capture his lips on mine and his hands rest on my butt as he enjoys my kisses.

"Isn't that supposed to be the end of the evening?" Robin asks through my kisses, but he doesn't seem to care that I don't answer him. Our kiss becomes more passionate and our tongues wildly dance together as we enjoy every touch. Robins hands start to explore my body, and he groans as my hand trails down to his member. I feel his cock pressing against my soft spot and I shortly break our kiss to look into his eyes. He looks back at me, and the world around us freezes for a moment whereafter we both see the lust in each others eyes which causes us to smash our lips together again.

I slowly sit down on him and we both moan as Robin thrusts inside of me. The water splashes out of the bad and we chuckle as the ground gets all wet, but I continue to ride him. Robin pulls me even more close to him and thrusts deeper as I burry my face in the crook of his neck. I scream his name as he hits my soft spot and I pearce my nails into his skin as I try to unite our bodies. I moan as I pick up my pace and grip his shoulders, whereafter Robin helps me move faster.

The room is filled with sounds of our unconditional love, and after a few more thrusts I come with a loud moan which causes Robin to come inside me immediately after. I collapse on top of him, and we both breathe heavily as Robin gently wipes away the locks of hair that are covering my face.

"That was amazing..." I whisper, placing another soft kiss upon his lips and Robin points towards the bottle of champaign.

"I bought one especially for you, non-alcoholic." He says with a wink, looking towards my small bump for a second and I roll my eyes.

"Non-alcoholic it is then." I say in agreement as Robin opens the bottle and fills our glasses with the transparant liquid.

A few minutes later we get out of the bad and Robin starts to dry my skin with one of the towels. I simply enjoy his touch and close my eyes.

"Who had ever thought we'd be here right now? Pregnant and about to get married..." I say with a deep sigh and Robin turns me around to face him.

"Everyone deserves to get a happy ending, and I think this is ours." He says happily and I frown, whereafter I shortly touch his cheek.

"Thank you." I whisper with a serious tone in my voice. "Really, I'm so blessed to have you in my life... And I wouldn't want any other man to please me like you did earlier, although you gave up pretty soon." I joke and he throws the towel in my face, causing both of us to laugh.

"No, I'm serious." I continue. "I love you." The words come out of my mouth and I realise that, for the first moment in my life, I mean them. There are no problems we need to face, no children around us who bother the moments, just the two of us. Robin lifts me of the ground and I giggle.

"Robin, put me down. I'm all naked!" I yell, and he takes me towards the bedroom.

"We stopped to soon, right? You're complaining about my endurance? Well, my love, I don't think you'll need your clothes for what's about to happen next." He replies, before he shots the door with his foot and continues what he stopped too soon.