Emcounting an angel

“NISHITAAA!" I screamed at the top of my voice and crashing her into a big suffocating back. She hold a chuckle and stumbled a bit. “I can't breathe!"she managed to say. “Oops! Sorry!"I smiled sheepishly. Great first impression Jane. Hats of to you.

    “Geez! Calm down!" Jasper said exhausted. “Jasper,this is Nishita,my Mauritian friend and Nitisha this is Jasper,my annoying husband." Jasper took a hand to greet her formally but Nishita patted him on the back and warned, “If you hurt Jane that bit ,I'll feed your balls to stray dogs and you'll never be able to reproduce."

       I shook my head,smiling thinking that she is a carbon copy of myself. Even Jasper seemed a little scare and that was spectacular. I shrugged and decided to compensate for all the time wasted away from my best friend.

      “I have rented a flat in the apartment you're currently living. We gotta lot to catch up. Then I'm going to Paris for my studies."she screamed excitedly. It was always her dream to settle in France and I'm really happy. I mean I knew she was going to fulfill her dream one day due to her determination.

    “Come on let's go!"I grabbed her tiny flawless hand and dragged her. “Hey and the bags?"Jasper asked arching his eyebrows. I guess he already knew the answer. “You're such a gentleman!"Nishita cooed. We looked at each other and burst out into a fist of laugher.“It's not funny!"Jasper whimpered. We shrugged and both continue. I finally found my imaginary sibling.

        We drove to MC Donald's before heading to our flats. I could sense; Jasper mood was off. I guess he left alone. I placed a quick peck on his lips which responded to immediately. “Aww! Guys stop it! Your disgusting! " Nitishita said disgust.

         Jasper sticked his tongue out at her while laughed,saying,“It'll be your turn !" She narrowed her eyes at me and warned,“Remember that I told you I don't date.And don't think of anything ,you sneaky little girl."

         After eating our Mac nuggets ,we went for shopping and Jasper was a pain in the ass. He kept on complaining and whining. Also I had to convince Nitishita to buy a beautiful white summer dress which flattered all her curves.

       “Hey look at this one!"Jasper said to me while indicating to the dress. It was really beautiful but a bit too exposed. It was a long narrow black gown enchanted by false diamonds. “Didn't know that Mr badboy had such good choice for girl things." I mocked at him.

     “It's a rare talent. I'm just too perfect for my own good." Nishita was bargaining the price which the merchant and Jasper took the occasion to say“Try this dress for me!"he said huskily brushing my ear with his mouth. His hot breath fanned my skin and my throat was dry. I gulped and nodded.

      I went inside the changing room. It was indeed beautiful on me. It camouflaged my body parts and hung gracefully on the waist. It flowed flawlessly on the ground. Only one word could describe me wow!

      Suddenly the curtain opened and when saw Jasper,I heaved a sigh of relive. “What the hell! You scared the hell out of me."I whisper shouted,my nose flared open with anger.

     “Shhh!" He brushed his warm fingertips across my bare back and I instantly got goosebumps. I shivered and turned around;placed a sloppy kiss on his mouth. His eyes were now darker than usual and it was filled with lust. Butterflies in my belly came alive as kissed me passionately on the neck.

       I moaned silently when he bit my soft spot.“Jasspperrr!"I moaned breathlessly almost on the verge to fall unconscious due to the tenderness of his lips. “Stop or else we won't stop!" I demanded but immediately regretted it as his lips left mine.

        I placed on last kiss on his lips and just at that instant the curtain flew open. “Jane,choose between this one or th..." Her eyes were bulged like sockets and then recovered from her temporary paralysis. “Not again,guys!"she pleaded and I smirked at her childish behaviour. “Way to ruin the moment! "Jasper cursed under his breath. “Well ,I have a perfect timing! It's a boon for someone great like me!"she said sarcastically.

         After a long day shipping and eating, we head off home as I had to go to work tomorrow morning. We planned that Jasper is going to make her visit the place and later on,we'll show her the real beauty of California.