Suspecting

Jane POV

        It's been a while since Luke and Nitisha have gone on that date and are currently planning for another one. However,they are not yet officially together but I know they'll soon be.

      Jasper's behaviour is becoming more and more irritating but I don't have the slightest idea about what is happening to him. He keeps on snapping at me and I can sense that he is really depressed but I can't figure what.

     My once handsome price charming has lost the shine on his face and started to have dark circles below his eyes. He seemed to be very tired almost exhausted. He morphed into a completely different person and what's worse is that he isn't allowing me to interfere in his life. I seem left out and I really want to get my old Jasper back.

       However,one recent event completely shook me. “Jasper,come here and help me to put away those groceries, you lazy brat!"I shouted at him. Recently,he's been getting on my nerves as he was completely ignoring me. I was bewildered by that kind of treatment especially from his part.

      Instead of a reply ,he glared daggers at me and get off his lazy ass out of the couch. I was waiting but .....he went outside and slammed the door shut. “What the heck!"I screamed,frustrated.

     My boil was boiling and I swear if he was right in front me I would rip his head apart from his body. I breathed in and out trying to calm myself but all those efforts were futile. My body was warm and I wanted to be alone...in the dark. I was beyond pissed which was an understatement.

      Suddenly the door rang and I knew instinctively that it was not Jasper. I slammed open the poor door which had to face my ravaging storm. “What?!"I screamed at the top at voice and the delivery man was shaking under my furious gaze. He shoved me a bouquet of flowers and scurried away not muttering a single word.

        I examined the flowers with a doubtful look. No notes nor indication for whom it is meant for. It's not for me at least. I was trying hard to think that it was not for Jasper but my mind decided to go against my heart. My heart throbbed uncontrollably and my jaws were clasped together thinking who sent that. My teeth was on the verge to break.

       I placed it on the table and went to listen to a smoothing song to clear my mind. Actually,it's Nishita's piece of advice and it was really astonishing.

    After half an hour,Jasper came back. “Who  has send this?" I asked him coldly without giving him a second to breaths in inside the house. Yes,I'm one of the overprotective wife but I was not really clingy.

     His eyes,bright with pleasure in spite of his eyebrows that were fixed in a record of worries and tension. And the smile reached his eyes. “I ordered that of my star girl to apologise but I don't think you know her."

         He came and hugged me from behind and I was trying damn hard not to forgive him so easily but in vain. I couldn't resist and I smiled in delight ,covering my face into the arch of scarlet,red blush embracing my skin.

        I could feel that Jasper was back. I wonder what enlighten his mood to such extent that he was in his usual mood. I smacked myself in the head for thinking of such low things about my Jasper. I felt ashamed of myself and I reminded myself that doesn't need to occur again.

       He placed a small kiss on my lips which without a fraction of time,I responded to. All this time,in my consciousness was that his lips was on my lips again. Damn, I really missed those soft lips that I'm used to against my skin. It felt comforting in every possible way that I wanted time to stop.

    My knees felt weak and as he knew me at the tip of his fingers,he carried me into his arms. Soon we were on a full make out session on the... Kitchen. After so many days I felt so secure and all my tension drained from my body like water erased dirt.

         There,she comes Nishita always in the perfect timing. Her jaws dropped to the ground and her eyes were about to come out. She was muttering incoherent words under her breath. Indeed,she does have a perfect timing during  mine and Jasper intimate moments.

             Jasper carried me in a bridal style and went to our room ,passing right in front of Nishita that was about to faint. I could feel Jasper smirk and he said at her in a playful tone,“Make yourself at home!" However,there was a sense of seriousness indicating that we are going to continue despite her unexpected arrival.

          I missed his body so much that I could not gather courage to refuse him. Everything felt so perfect that it was impossible to break that memorable moment.