Chapter 12

Chapter 12

After playing just dance for a while Freya cooked dinner while I told her about my date with Chord. I told her about how he said he loved me and it made my heart flutter.

"Oh I forgot to mention Chord is coming over tomorrow!" I said happily.

"Wait Harry's coming over tomorrow too!" Freya said.

"Don't worry; it can be a double date!" I texted Chord to make sure that was okay and Freya did the same with Harry. They both sent texts back that it was fine and they were looking forward to seeing us.

I went to bed that night dressed in Chords t-shirt and boxers that he gave me.

The next morning I woke with a startle as I heard banging about in the kitchen. I stumbled out of bed and made my way to the kitchen, moaning about how I was rudely waking up. There was Freya, with pots and pans everywhere using the blender to make some red coloured mixture.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AT...?" I checked the kitchen clock to see what the time was "... SEVEN IN THE MORNING?" I shouted annoyed that I was rudely woken up so early.

"Well since Chord and Harry are coming over later I thought I would make a three coursed meal, so I was getting all the pans out and preparing a recipe when I wanted a smoothie. So I made myself one. Do you want one?" she asked not caring about the fact it was seven in the morning.

"No I don't bloody well want one! I want to have a couple more hours sleep so please, please keep the noise down! And don't worry about the food we will sort it out when I wake back up. Okay? Good!" I said stomping back to my room. I set my alarm for nine and fell back asleep

At nine I work back up again and walked into the kitchen for the second time this morning.

"So what are we cooking today Miss Jenner?" I asked

"Well for starters I am making my goats cheese and tomato tart, then for main course you are making marinated chicken breasts with salad and new potatoes and then for dessert we are having brownies and ice cream. "

"Mmm sounds good! Better get cooking then!" I made the marinade and sorted the chicken while Freya made the tart. Once they were ready and just needed to be cooked later. We then together made the brownies.

The brownies were out oven and we were cleaning up. I was on my hands and knees putting away some pans when Freya spilled flour on me. I looked up at her and she giggled. Oh she thought this was funny hey. Well let's see how funny she thinks this is. I picked an egg up in my hand and smashed it on her forehead. We were both in hysterics throwing food at each other and didn't realise where the time went.

Once we finished our food fight, and had cleaned up, Freya went to have her shower. I was stood in the kitchen trying one of the brownies when the doorbell went. I carefully walked to the door, trying not to make a mess. I opened the door to find both Chord and Harry. They both looked at me as if I was a weirdo when I realised I was still in my old sweats with flour, egg and other baking ingredients all other me. I carefully kissed Chord, making sure not to get him mucky, and lead the boys into the lounge. I explained to them about the food fight I and Freya had and I asked if they wanted a drink. They both asked for a beer so I went to go find some in the kitchen.

I got out four bottles of beers and carefully carried them into the lounge. I also brought in a bottle opener and I opened all the bottles. I gave one to both Chord and Harry, kept one for Freya and I had one myself. I took a long sip from my bottle. I heard Freya shouting the shower was free so I shouted back thanks and told her the boys were here. I went for a quick shower and changed into my summer dress. I went back into the lounge, Freya and Harry was in the kitchen, and got pulled into Chords lap. I took another sip of my beer and Chord started to nibble my ear.

"You look so sexy today you know that right? Especially drinking beer. It makes me want you so much right now!" I shivered at the cool air on my skin started to kiss Chord on the lips. I heard Freya call saying that Dinner was ready and got up off the sofa pulling Chord with me. We sat at the dinner table and ate our meal. We chatted, laughed and drunk beer. After dinner we went back into the lounge and played on the Wii. Since we were a bit drunk we had such a laugh.

After more drinks Freya and Harry passed out in each other's arms on the sofa. I took Chords hand and pulled him with me to my room. He lay down on the bed with me straddling his waist kissing passionately. I pulled off my dress and he took off his own shirt and jeans, leaving us both in our underwear. Chord pulled me down to lie on the bed resting above me. I whispered the word condom into his ear and he pulled one out of his wallet. That was the second night we slept together and even though we were drunk we still showed our love for each other.