ii.

Chapter 2

As Ashley walked out, bumping shoulders with me sending me stumbling back a bit, I walked in thankful that Niall had gotten rid of her. I head off to get food. The lunch lady looks at me sympathetically when she sees me handing Niall my lunch money. I sigh and walk off the line, because now I can't buy anything. The lunch lady shakes her head and hands me the food anyways.

'Thank you' I mouth to her. She shakes her head and smiles. I turn to go to my regular spot.. Outside. I usually sit out on the grass. It was weird but it was the only place I really got closure. I walk out and feel the sun hitting me. I walk around campus before sitting down on my spot. I open up the container of food and start eating. I pull out my phone and earbuds.

'Forever and Always' comes on. I hum along to the soothing song. I always felt a small connection to the song, the lyrics were how I felt. I sigh as the song explained how I was feeling.

I hate being lied to. Giving me false hope won't get you anywhere. I'll find out one way or another. Lying doesn't always work. My mind wanders back to the old times.

Mom walked in through the door angry. She saw me sitting at the kitchen table doing my homework. She grabs me by the wrist and pulls me up. "Why isn't dinner ready!?" She yells. "M-Mom.." I stutter. "Worthless." She spits pushing me out of the room making me stumble back and fall. The tears fall freely down my face as I look at my bruised wrist. I don't understand why almost everyone was treating me this way. What did I do? Mom throws my books at me as I duck trying not to get him by them. She storms back into the kitchen. I slowly pick up my books and walk up the stairs. As I walk to my room I hear Matthew and Erin laughing. I walk to Matthew's room and knock on it. He opens the door and rolls his eyes when he sees me there. "Get out." He says. "Matthew.." I say trying to get him to listen to me. "Ugh! Why don't you understand!? Nobody wants you here! God! You were a mistake! Nobody wanted you! Jesus christ!" Erin holds him back. "Matthew! For fucks sakes she's your little sister! She's only 7, she doesn't understand!" Regret comes onto his face. He reaches out for me as I back up. "No.." I mutter shaking my head. I was only 7, but I was pretty smart. I run down the hallway to my room. I slam the door shut and lock it. I slide down the wall crying. I curl up in a ball, sobs rocking my body.

I didn't know I was crying until I saw a tear drop on my phone. I wipe my tears away and pull out my ear buds. I felt someone watching me but I couldn't be too sure. I look up and see one of Niall's friends, Louis looking at me from afar. Louis wasn't that bad. He was punk too, everyone was scared of him, thinking he hurt people and all but he wasn't even near that.

He was sweet, really. He was always like a substitute brother. With the rest of the boys too, Harry, Zayn and Liam. They were friends with Niall but friends with me too. They knew Niall was my bully and they weren't really happy with it. They never hurt me or anything, they just would help me.

I stand up and go to throw out the rest of my lunch. I feel someone behind me. I turn around and see Louis staring at me intently.

"Yes, creepy mc creep?" I ask arching my eyebrow.

He chuckles and hugs me. "How's it going?" He asks.

I know he was asking about the family. I shake my head.

"Don't bring it up please." He sighs. He walks with me.

I grab my bag and phone. I turn off my phone and shove it in my bag.

"Y'know, one day your gonna get married and you have to have maken up with them by then. Who else would walk you down the aisle?" He asks winking. I laugh shoving him.

"No one would want to marry me anyways, I'm too weird." I snort. He shakes his head. "You will. And if he hurts you, I will cut off his dick and shove it so fucking far up his ass it'll come out his mouth, and cut off his nipples while glueing his balls to his forehead." He says smiling. I break into a fit of laughter.

Lunch is actually interesting for once.