viii.

8

____________________________________

In the daylight, in the daylight,

When the sun is shining,

On the late night, on the late night,

When the moon is blinding.

In the plain sight, plain sight,

Like stars in hiding,

You and I burn on, on.

____________________________________

As I was about to walk away I feel someone grab my wrist and pull me back. I'm pulled into a strong chest. I pull away from the hug a few seconds later. I look up at Niall confused as he looks down at me with a small smile.

"What?" He asks when he sees my confused look.

"Just, the hug? Why?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"You just looked like you needed a hug. But hey, I'm really sorry about that. Just one date. Just one and if I can't gain your trust by the end of the date then alright, I'll stop bothering you but just one date. C'mon Kaitlyn please?" He was pleading by then. Of course I couldn't turn him down.

"Fine," I finally give in to him. He does a fist pump into the air. He then winks at me before running down the hall. He was still facing me when running so he bumps into someone. I laugh as he gets off the floor and starts running again.

I walk to my locker and grab a few books heading to last period, Chemistry. I check my schedule since Chem class was in a different classroom and different floor every single day of the week. Room 307. The third floor.

I trudge up the stairs to the third floor. I look around looking for the classroom, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306 and finally 307! I walk into the classroom looking around to see who did come and who didn't. I finally go to the back of the room and plop down onto the seat.

It was about 15 minutes into class and everyone was talking, throwing paper airplanes and just goofing around since Ms. Gonzalez wasn't here yet. Then the door opens and in walks Ms.Gonzalez. Literally everyone turned quiet.You couldn't even hear a cricket. Everyone was scared of Ms. Gonzalez and know not to piss her off.

Thankfully, I was one of her favorite students. But today she was in a good mood. She turned to us and was smiling.

"Okay today class, I was thinking instead of our old boring chemistry stuff how about we just watch a movie, you guys have been working hard so which movie would you rather watch?" She asks holding up 2 cases, 'That Awkward Moment' and 'Endless Love'.

"Why can't we watch both?" Someone shouts out. I roll my eyes. I wanted to watch both too but did it look like we even had enough time?

"Do you guys want to watch both because you can if you want to, for the movies you guys want to get your friends from other classes over?" Ms. Gonzalez asks. What has gotten into her. Oh well, better milk it for what it's worth. Everyone cheers as Ms. Gonzalez puts That Awkward Moment on.

Elanna and Niall both walk in through the door talking. Weird. Elanna comes over and sits next to me and Niall sits on the other side of me. Chayne and Zayn walk in followed by Nailah and Harry with the rest of the boys and their girlfriends following.

I wave over to them to sit near us. We all put our desks together and everyone starts talking. I drift off to what I would even wear to the date!