xiv.*

So this has smut just saying. I am like horrifying when it comes to smut, I am no good but I tried alright. Well not really smut, but it gets real heated. Every chapter with a heated type of text will have a * next to it. Alright like this one has. Just telling ya'll.

Cred to happilyhoran- for the banner on the side xx Loveee it! Okay well sorry for not being able to update lately. April and May are well exam months. Summer is coming up and by Summer I swear I will have finished this first book and gone onto the second! It's called 'Change'! Now, enjoy this loves. xx

********

14

_____________________________________

Loose lips sink ships that's what someone told me
But this boat will stay afloat for as long as you hold me
We been through rough water anytime it was tougher
But the fact I came back to remind you I love ya
And if that's not enough, well I can one up ya
_____________________________________

As we walked down the sidewalk, I kept thinking. If I hadn't kept the thing about Jason wanting to meet up with Kaitlyn hidden from her so long, this would have never happened. This is just all my fault. Why am I such a fucked up mess? I mess everything up. Tears sprung my eyes as I blinked trying to make them go away. My vision blurred as we crossed the street. I was walking while the others were with the police going the other way to the warehouse. I reached the trail of the woods and took out my flashlights. I glanced around and saw Matthew and Abby making their way towards me. We greeted each other and quietly walked on the trail. As the warehouse came into sight, I heard the cries of Kaitlyn.

"No, stop! Please don't Jason!" She cried. I could hear the pain in her voice. My heart dropped to my stomach, knowing that part of this was my fault. I mumbled curses quietly as the police caught up with us. The police went around the back as Niall, Eleanor, Louis, Harry, Zayn, Abby, Matthew, Liam, Danielle and I stayed in the front. We pulled out our guns and burst in.

"Hands in the air!" The head police officer yelled. But Jason just laughed. He pulled Kaitlyn up off the floor and wrapped his hand around her throat. He held up a gun to her head and laughed warningly.

"Take one more step and your little bitch is gone." He threatens his finger on the trigger. That's when everything was frozen. Everyone stood still and shocked. But not me. The thought of Kaitlyn going through all this bullshit because of me was motivation enough. I look towards Zayn and caught his eye. His eyes read mine and he nodded. As Jason was backing up with Kaitlyn still in front of him, he turned his gaze towards one of his friends. The rest of us took it as a distraction as I counted my fingers down. 3.... I looked towards Zayn as he reached for his gun. 2.... I looked towards the cops and they nodded towards me. 1....

"NOW!" I screamed and everything went faster than a tornado would. Everything happened at once. Zayn shot Jason's leg and Kaitlyn escaped his grip. She ran towards Matthew and Abby and they calmed her down. Jason's friends made a run for it but I ran after them. I held a gun to one of their heads while Harry, Liam and Louis held their guns to the others. The guy I had tried to elbow me but I grabbed his arm and twisted it. I put it behind him and pulled his head back so my lips were right next to his ear.

"Don't even try douche bag." I growled twisting his arm back as he whined in pain. The cops came over and took Jason and his friends. As I watched them leave, I turned back and saw Kaitlyn crying into Matthew. Her shirt was torn and she had bruises all over her arms and legs. Kaitlyn tried to cease her sobs but it wouldn't work. Matthew held her close and rubbed her back whispering sweet nothings in her ear.