iv.

Chapter Four

I walked through the door of mine and Elanna's apartment throwing my bag onto the couch. "I'm home!" I yell from the kitchen. "Good!" Lanna yells back.

I grab a can of soda from the fridge and slouch onto the couch turning on the tv. "So, according to Chayne, you and Niall?" She asks with a raised eyebrow walking into the room. "I don't know man, he was being nice I don't even know why. Turns out the grandson Val had always wanted us to meet was Niall fucking James Horan. Plus he was giving me some pointers. Me being stupid gave him my number. God, I can't believe I'm falling for the manwhore." I groaned.

She turns to me and smirks, "I always knew you had a little something for him. I mean I gotta be honest, he is pretty good looking." She admits. I roll my eyes. "Hey what time is it?" I ask glancing out the window seeing the darkness. "'Bout 11." She says turning on her phone.

"Jesus." I get off the couch heading off to my room. I grab some shorts and a tank top. I grab my towel off the hook and head into the bathroom. I turn on the water and step in to the hot refreshing water. I finish up and grab my towel from the side. I wrap it around myself drying off.

I pull on my underwear before pulling on my shorts and the tank top. I let my wet hair fall down my back. I brush it out and dry it before pulling it into a messy bun.

I was about to get into the bed when I heard the bell ring. "Kaitlyn!" Elanna groaned. I groaned afterwards knowing I had to open the door. Who comes this late at night?! I pull open the door ready to scream at the person who came. When I looked up I was greeted with those beautiful ocean blue eyes.

My breath hitched in my throat as I took in who it was. Niall. Why was he here? This late at night? And how did he find out where I lived?

He awkwardly chuckled scratching the back of his neck. "Umm.. Why are you here?" I ask confused. "I um, I'm sorry if I woke you, you just left this at the cafe." He mumbles handing me one of my sketches. "It's really good by the way." He says. "Thanks." I mutter awkwardly. "Um, wanna come in?" I ask moving out of the doorway. "Thanks." He says walking in. "Nice place ya got." He says looking around.

"Thanks, well it's mine and my friend Elanna's place, she's um asleep so we have to be quiet." I say nodding towards Elanna's room. He nods understanding.

"C'mon lets go to my room." I say leading him towards my door. He follows closely behind. I push open the door and lead him in. He plops down onto my bed taking up all the space. "Gee, thanks for saving me a spot." I say sarcastically. He chuckles at my sarcasm as he moves over a little.

I head over to the mini fridge I have in the corner. I bend over to pick out some food. My cheeks turn red knowing Niall's eyes were burning right through my bum. I throw him a soda can. He nods thanking me.

I turn on the tv and put the volume low because wll Lanna was sleeping. Well I thought she was. I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I get up and open it.

"Who came?" Lanna asks sleepily. I move and point towards Niall who gives her a small wave. Her eyes widen and all sleepiness is gone. "One minute." She says sickingly sweet as she drags me into the hallway. "What. the. fuck. is. he. doing. here." She asks, eyebrow raised. "Damn, I don't know, he came like about ten minutes ago and he found something I left so he brought it here and gave it to me." I answer.

"Or, hes into you because any other guy would wait until tomorrow to give you something no matter how important it is. He could have given you it tomorrow at school but no, he came here because he likes you Kaitlyn. Why can't you see that?" She asks rubbing here forehead in frustration.