xii.

12

______________________________________

You came back to find I was gone

And that place is empty,

Like the hole that was left in me

Like we were nothing at all

It's not what you mean to me

Thought we were meant to be

Oh there isn't one thing left you could say

I'm sorry it's too late

______________________________________

As I came to a finish about all that happened between me and Jason, Niall's face was filled with so many emotions. I couldn't figure out which one was which. But I saw sadness and shock as two of the main emotions.

"No person should ever have to go through that," He whispered pulling me into him. I sigh as I pull away. I go straight to my bag and pull out a pair of skinny jeans and a short sleeve crop top. It was going to be at least 80 degrees and the skinny jeans was already going to make me break out a sweat. the crop top at least allowed me some air. I grab a new bra and a new pair of underwear grabbing a towel on the way to the bathroom.

"Nice underwear!" Niall yelled after me as he stared at my black lace bra and knickers. I roll my eyes and close the bathroom door locking it. I strip down and turn on the water. I stepped in and let the hot water relax my tense muscles. I sighed in pleasure as the hot water removed the knots from my back. I clean my body, finishing up my shower. I turn off the water and get out. I blow dry my hair running my fingers through the tangles.

I dry my body and pull on my underwear. I clasp the bra on and pull the crop top over my head. I pull on the skinny jeans doing a tiny dance when pulling them on. I moved my wet hair to the side and walked out of the bathroom. Niall was there watching a derby game on the TV. // note: i dont know anything about derby so just bare with me. // I sneak up behind him and lightly smack my hair causing water drops to hit him in the face.

"What the fuck?" He yells turning around. I burst out laughing looking at his angered face. As he sees me laughing he calms down and starts laughing too. He drags me onto his lap. As the game went on Niall was cheering on. I didn't understand one fucking thing. I don't know what happened but apparently something good because that would explain why Niall stood up dropping me to the damn ground and danced around yelling "fuck yes." I get up off the floor and pull out a pair of sandals from my suitcase.

I head over to Eleanor's room and see Nailah, Chayne, El and Dani in there talking. I walk in and Eleanor's the first one to notice me. She rushes over to me and without saying a word she drags me to the dresser in her and Lou's room.

"Perfect chance to give a makeover!" She squealed. I started shaking my head and backing up.

"Oh hell no." I try to run out of the room but she jumps me. She threatens to tape me to the chair. I give in and let her do her 'makeover'. She pulls out a curling iron and tells me to close my eyes. I sit back in the chair and let her do her magic.

It was about half an hour later when I heard her voice tell me to open my eyes. I open my eyes to a beautiful girl. Her hair curled to perfection, perfect make up done, smoky eye and red lipstick. That girl was me. That could not be me. The gasp came out of my mouth causing El to smirk.