John?

Chapter 8

I couldn't find John anywhere. He left his car but it's not like I could drive to search for him I didn't have my license yet. So I started searching for my only two friends. Now they are gone. "Are they running away from me?" I wondered.

I've been looking for hours now. I got three " Are those your dogs?", and two "WHY ARE YOU YELLING NAMES!". I probably thought they were hobos that haven't eaten / drank for days. Now I'm on this endless dirt road singing that song from spongebob 'I wanna go home' that Sandy sings. But unfortunately I can't now first I've come so far and second I'm lost. I looked and saw a dark figure at the horizon. I walked up to it it was John.

"Oh my god John I found you!" Then I looked at him he had scratches and cuts. he looked at me with a blank expression. I jumped up so he could see me since I was so short. "John you ok?" "Yeah I'm f-fine." His voice was really shaky. "Are you sure John, what happened?" He almost fell back. "Well lets just say I hate coyotes." "What?! You got attacked by a coyote!" "I never said that." I saw how bad he looked. "Whatever lets eat and get you bandaged up okay." "Alright."

I started a fire and heated some canned beans up. We stayed there over night luckily John still had his bag with his sleeping bag in it. I gave him a water bottle to get rehydrated. John was mumbling in his sleep like "lets go to candy mountain Charlie." Who like freak is Charlie and what is candy mountain? After listening to his crazy mumbling I fell asleep too.

My dream was like this- I was in the woods and I heard Amanda saying "I wish nobody finds me. I want to die out here without no one knowing about it." The I heard a familiar voice say "No you can't I won't let you!" Amanda groaned "Why I have no reason to live." She started to bawl. "Yes you do Amanda don't say that about your self!" Then the dream ended.

A/N: I wasn't trying to make fun of hobos and I don't own Spongebob.