Our First Clue

Chapter 10

John and I were walking around like we were best friends and I DIDNT break his heart. When it happened we found a book bag that looked just like Amanda's. I looked in it and sure enough it was hers it had her clothes and a picture of ... John? I held on to the picture of John and didn't show it to him. "Yeah this is Amanda's bag." I slung the bag over shoulder. "How do you know?" He asked. "She's my best friend. I think I know what she has in her bag."

We walked in the footsteps leading from the bag. We screamed Amanda until we lost our voices. Before we knew it the sun was going down. "Ugh I'm tired of beans." John complained I rolled my eyes. "Here are some chips and a granola bar." I tossed them to him. "Really you had to pack salt and -" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Okay can I get some coke?" "I didn't pack any only water. Do you want a crystal light packet with your water?" "Sure what type do you have lemonade, fruit punch?" "Lemonade." I tossed the packet to him. "Thanks Lucy." I sat there staring into space eating some kidney beans. I finished and got in my sleeping bag. I heard someone walk away it was John. What was he doing now?

That morning John was there in his sleeping bag. Were did he go? I got up and got ready to search another day. John got up and handed me a handcrafted bow and arrows. "It's so we can hunt for food besides eating beans all of the time." "Thanks John but how would we carry the animals?" He walked away I waited for about three minutes then he came back. "This baby!" he yelled. Did he really find his car. So that's where he went last night. "How did you find it John?" "Well I may have um went on a little search last night when you were asleep last night." He smiled innocently. "Please tell me you went to a gas station last night." "I did don't worry we have a full tank." We got in the car and drove along the footsteps.

We drove into a big city how will we find her here?

A/N-have a merry christmas happy haunaka and a great kwanza