Chapter seven

"I am two seconds away from punching you in the face." I smiled widely and spoke in a cheery voice.

"Hana, I wouldn't do-"

Hand threw her water at me. "HANA!" I screeched and jumped up from my chair.

"It is at this moment when she realized, she f*cked up." Finnik said amused. He looked at me like a price of meat. Stalker.

"Oh shet!" She scrambled up from her seat and started running out the cafeteria.

"Uh... Daniela-"

"What?!" I exclaimed  And grabbed Blake's napkin and started wiping my face.

"Uh... Your um... you shirt is kinda..." Trenton looked away from me and I rolled my eyes. I looked down at my white crop top tank that was now see through. Irritated, I closed my eyes and groaned then stomped out of there, determined to punch Hana in the face when I see her.

"Daniela Rosario Forginans!" My fathers voice bellowed loudly causing me to wince at his harsh tone. I turned around cautiously and started walking to the source of his voice. I turned the corner to see my father standing angrily with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, dad?"

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "You are supposed to start your promotion today, but it sees that you have other things planed for today."

"Other things? What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing. Can you make a delivery for me?" He asked while he scratched his eyebrow.

"Sure, where to?" I rolled up and down on the heels of my nike's awaiting his answer.

"Asia. You leave in two hours." He scratched the back of his neck and I choked on air.

"Say what?!" I smiled widely. I've always wanted to go to Asia! I just wish that maybe I didn't go to sell drugs.

"Asia! But..." he trailed off at the end and crossed his arms. "I want that boy Blake to go with you." I blinked.

"No!" I shouted loudly like a kid. "Why?! NO!!!!!" I groaned. "Dad! He his gonna ruin the whole trip!" I sighed.

"Daniela, Be an adult for once. He is going with you or I'll have Detroit take your place."

"But... Asia."

"Mhm. So make a wise choice. Come find me in the office when you made your decision." He said finally before walking off. Well this sucks.

I wanted to cry. I don't know why. Asia was my dream. Weird dream I know. BUT THEN BLAKE HAD TO COME ALONG AND RUIN EVERYTHING!

What if I accidentally push him out of the plane on the way there. Nobody would know! Yea! Perfect
Idea! "I'm a genius!" I clapped and went to turn around but crashed into a hard chest.

I stumbled back and furrowed my eyebrows. I looked up slightly to see Blake with a smirk on his face. "I beg to differ."

"I didn't ask for your opinion." I pursed my lips together and rose a brow.

"Yeah, I quests you didn't. Anyway, care to share your genius plan with me?"

"Were going to Asia! Then I'm pushing you out of a plane." I said with a shrug. He rose his eyebrows but then they furrowed in confusion.

"Asia? Why?" Did he just miss the whole part where I said I was pushing him out of the plane? Did he doubt me?!

"I'm going to sell drugs, my slave, and you are going to be pushed out of a plane." I smiled.

"You love me too much to push me out of a plane, Master." He winked at me. Did somebody say FUQBOI?

"I beg to differ." I mimicked him from before. He laughed then came foreword more. Instinctively, I took a step backwards.

"Oh but I'm stating facts, not opinions." He looked me in the eye as he took more steps foreword and spoke.

"I think you might've read it wrong." I stated finally hitting a wall.

"Not possible."

"I don't love people." He was barely an inch away now. You could call it more a centimeter. His minty breath fanned on my face.

"I guess I'm not a person then." From up close I could also smell a pine scent radiating off of him.

"No, your a dog." I rose a brow.

"I'm wounded." He leaned even closer, or noses actually touching. My breathing stopped and I stood showing no emotions, really, I kinda had a streak of resting bitch face going.

"Good." I said. My eyes glanced down at his lips for a second, A SECOND! That doesn't mater! It was only a second.

His lips brushed against mine but he swerved from my face and took a step back. "Well, I'm gonna go pack. I'm thrilled." He smiled widely and skipped away.

This little shit is defiantly gonna be pushed out of a plane.