Chapter eleven

Blake's point of view:

"Blake."

"Blake wake up." a voice whispered.

"Blakie." I rolled to the opposite side from where the voice was coming from.

"Blake, come on. We have to go deliver my dad's package."

"Blake."

"Oh my god. Hurry up! Wake up, Blake."

A fluffy and heavy thing hit my face. Was I just attacked by a pillow?! I discreetly opened my eyes without The pillow attacker noticing. I saw that is was Daniela who was attacking me. I smirk devilishly just as she was about to hit me again and grabbed her by the waist, rolling her over onto he back.

I am now on top of her. "Blake your fat body is crushing me!" She said and tried pushing me off. Purposely, I went limp and let my body fully collapse on her. "Oh. My. God. Blake get off! Jeez did you eat bricks!?"

I lifted myself off of her slightly. "I don't think that's how the phrase goes." I said quickly then collapsed again.

"If you don't get off I'm gonna-"

"If you are underneath me, there is nothing you can do. You are trapped."

"I have knees." I took a moment to process that then my eyes wet wide.

"Yes that's what I mean. If you don't get off of me I'll knee you in the peanuts." She said with a childish tone. I quickly, without hesitation rolled over. "Works every time."

I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "I find it odd that you get several people tackling you because you were attacking them and then have to knew them on the 'peanuts' to get them off of you." I said teasingly.

She rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't be in that  exact situation, idiot." She got off of the bed and grabbed the pillow from the floor and put it back onto the bed. "Get up and get dressed. Were going to drop off my dad's stuff then we are going to look at all cool places in Tokyo!"

That's the first time I've ever seen Daniela smile like she did. And she has a really nice smile. She must really be excited for today. I did as told and got ready in the bathroom. I wore my nike sweater which Daniela purposely left in the elevator yesterday, Kaki pants and my  black hat that had the word "Obey" on it. I walked out of the bathroom and Daniel looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't look half bad." She said with a shrug. That is the first time I get to notice what she is wearing. She is wearing a dark green rib-knit sweater that hangs low off one shoulder and high-waisted black jeans. Her shirt is tucked in slight al the bottom but is still lose. She has many different necklaces wrapped around her neck. One having a simple silver circular ring, one being a choker that you have to tie and is extra long so it is all dangly. She is also wearing a plain black felt-like choker.

She has bracelets covering her wrist completely. Her hair is tied up in a high pony tail and there are small little hairs sticking out but in a nice, casual way. She looks... really pretty. "Neither do you." I say with a smirk.

"Oh please, I love fabulous." She says striking a pose. I smile. She seemed oddly happy today. I'm not sure why though. "You can stop staring at me now, come on, we have to meet up with the driver." She picked up the brief case and holds it tightly and walks out of the room. I follow behind but soon catch up to her.

We walked in silence. I couldn't tell if it was awkward silence or comfortable silence. She pressed the button on the elevator and we waited for it to come up to our level. Daniela doesn't seem to be effected by the silence at all. I couldn't help but think of those twenty one pilot lyrics, "sometimes the quiet is violent." Maybe it was because we were waiting in silence with no other sound then the elevator humming, or it was because I suddenly started thinking about the possibility of Daniela killing me.