Chapter ten

I haven't said a word since that incident where I apologized. Blake keeps on trying to talk to me but I constantly avoid him. The only thing I have done close to contact with him was throw the handcuffs which he must have taken off last night. He kept on saying how that wasn't necessary and that he wasn't going to try anything.

And I believed him. It's probably be the biggest mistake I've ever made. well, besides apologizing.

We are already at the hotel and I have been trying to give this lady the information but she seems to have her attention fixed on the specimen behind me. Blake. I slam my palm on the table and lean in closer to her. "Excuse me, But I would like to go to bed right now so please close your legs and do your job! Thank you!"

Blake scoffed from behind me and the lady quickly stopped what she was doing and typed in the information I had given her about ten times now. "H- Here you go miss." She held out the credit card like key and I snatched it from her hand quickly.

I walked over to the elevator not caring if Blake followed behind or not. He can die in a ditch for all I care. He made me feel human emotions which is not normal for me. I stood in the elevator and pressed the twentieth floor. We had our own suite on the top level.

By suite I mean A huge bathroom WITH a pool like bathtub, Two queen sized beds, A huge room in general and a smaller kitchen off to the side. I look down and notice that I'm still wearing Blake's sweater. I roll the hoodie up from the bottom all the way until it was officially off.

I held it in my hand until the elevator beeped and I dropped it onto the floor, leaving it there. I walked to the door and used the key to ley myself in. I closed the door behind me and tossed all my stuff in the room and picked out the outfit I would wear to bed.

I pulled out my black long sleeve shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. I stripped out of my clothes and put on the new clothes I had picked out. As always, my clothes smelt like fresh laundry. I quickly tied my hair up into a bun and literally jumped into bed.

I woke up to the sound of pounding on the door. I knew it was Blake but the question was I willing to go and open the door for-  I jumped up as I heard a loud bang and Blake yelling through the door. He said things like "I know you can hear me!" and "Open the door for God's sake!".

I would stay silent. Slowly, I walked to the door and help onto the handle. When I opened the door he ended up hitting me in the face. I stumbled back and held onto the area above my eye. He mutters underneath his breath and comes over to me. "You shouldn't have opened the door." He mumbled. I don't have time to deal with his stupid-ness. 

He attempts to come closer to me but I swerve around him. "Are you still not talking to me?!" Silence. "God. You know, You are annoying and impossible to be around!" I walk to the bathroom, ignoring him. "I'm not sure whats make you think you are the queen of the world, but news flash, you aren't and you are just like the rest of us!"

I blocked him out. I look into the bathroom mirror and saw that the hit made the area above my eye bleed. "I did nothing wrong! I have no idea why you always freak-" He looks at my reflection and his eyes widen slightly. "Did I do that?" I looked at him for a second then went to get a piece of toilet paper.

"I can't stand you sometimes. And when you act all pouty and bratty is when I really wish that you would just stop being Daniela for a moment and be a normal human being." I bring over the toilet paper only for him to take it out of my hands. "There are other people in the world. Some are like me who have done nothing wrong and don't deserve your attitude."

He turned on the water and put the toilet paper under the faucet for less than a second then shut the water off. "I don't understand why you are mad at me for something you did." He came closer to me and I just wanted to back away. So I did. "You shouldn't have apologized if you knew you were going to react this way."

He came even closer so I backed away even further. "You act like I'm the one who causes all destruction and causes all the problems in your life. Well, I'm not. You have constant mood swings and never tell me what's wrong or what I did wrong."

He took his final step and so did I. He lifted the small paper up to the area that was bleeding and cleaned the wound. "I'm only trying to help." He probably saw how tense I got when he started cleaning the red blood. "You act like I'm still trying to kill you.." He whispered that sentence and avoided looking at me while all I could do was look at him.

He was so close and all of his smallest features could be pointed out. I wanted to hug him. I'm not sure if it is just because at this moment I feel like the conversation should end like that. I still stayed silent. It felt natural now. I want to say sorry again but I know that it'll only bring us back to where we started.

He reached behind me to throw the napkin away. At that moment, I could smell the pine smell and his hot, minty breath. I took this moment to walk away from him and out of the building. At times like these where I felt confused of all I had learned, I wish I had my mom. She would tell me the right advice.

I walked to the elevator and heard Blake calling out to me. Then with a frustrated groan he slammed the door and was back inside. We spend most of our time being mad at each other that we never have normal conversations and get to know each other.

Instead we yell at each other about how repulsive we find one another though really, we don't know each other at all and have only the small amount of information to base all our judgement off. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator to reach our floor.

When it did, I snatched the Hoodie from the hard wood floor, just where I had left it. I walked back to the room and knocked on the door gently. Blake opened the door with an aggravated look on his face. "What are you here to shun me some more?" He asked rhetorically.  

"Or perhaps you're here to kill me already? Go ahead-" I pushed the sweater into his chest and pushed him into the room, closing the door behind me. "As I was say-" I walked past him and laid down in my bed.

"Good night, Blakie."I didn't give him to protest when I shut the light off and buried myself under the covers. I was there, underneath the covers  for only about five minutes when I felt a dip in my bed, I instantly uncovered myself to see a comfortable Blake looking up at the ceiling.

"What do you think you are doing?" I said sharply.

"Good night, Daniela." He said then turned on his side and went to sleep. We have another bed...

-----------

I might get a lot more chapters done than I thought! <3!