Chapter 4

Hey guys! For the picture above i WAS trying to find a picture of what Liam would look like but that didn't work. As you can see. Ok enjoy!

My mom plugged in the heater and turned it up all the way. I turned on my side and closed my eyes.

"Ginger wake up"

My eyes opened and I sat up. Noah handed me my hot chocolate and muffin. I took it and bit into my muffin.
My eyes wandered to where my mother was sitting before.

"Where's my mom?" I asked with the muffin in my mouth. "And this is a good" I said waving it around.

"She was really tired and is going to rest. At least that is what she told me when I came in." He said sitting down in the chair.

"What a relief!"I said I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv and handed it to Noah. "Here change it to something I'm going to change."

I got up and walked into my closet. I grabbed some shorts and a sweatshirt. I snuck out to the bathroom and changed quickly. I flicked the light off and ran to my room. I shot through the door and jumped onto my bed. I picked up a ponytail and tied my hair into a messy bun, and pulled the covers over me.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"Well the World Series starts at 8 so um wanna watch a movie." He said flipping through the channels.

Just then the door burst open, which made me jump.

"Hey I have nothing to do today and I heard you guys were watching a movies so scoot over" he said laying down next to me. He pulled the covers over him.

"So what movie?" Liam asked Noah.

"I don't know your choice." He answered.

"Oooo the new ghostbusters movie I've been dying to see that one!" Liam said wiggling around.

"In down I mean like Liam Hemsworth is in that one!" I said with a smile. "Looove that guy."

"Ok ghostbusters it is"Noah said clicking into Netflix.

(Lol)

"That was a good movie"Liam and I said.

"It was too much like the original" Noah complained.

I glared at him. Liam rolled his eyes then said.

"The original was good and if it was too much like that one it means this was equally as good." He pointed out, with a matter of fact look on his face.

"True dat"I added with a smirk on my face.

Noah sighed"You make a point there Liam! So I guess it was good then." He said "Ugh I gotta go do some Alpha work with my dad, he was probably looking for me. I'll see ya later twins." Noah said walking to the door.

"So wanna play dress up and wear matching outfits." Liam said oddly proud.

"Um...  Of course I do." I said happily.

I jumped up and went into my closet. Liam took a black shirt with the Nike logo on it. And some white adidas shorts with black stripes on the side.

"I have this outfit but sweat pants instead of shorts. Weird, mom probably did it on purpose again" he said scanning the clothes.

He threw them at me and walked out to his room, which was next to mine. I quickly changed into them and brushed my hair and I put it into a high pony. I grabbed a white headband and put it on. He came in with the matching outfit.

"Cool lets go get some food and let people see our clothes." I said pushing him out of my room. We went down into the kitchen to get some food. There were a few pack members there looking at our outfits. I made lemonade and Liam made Ramen Noodles, cause that's the only food he can make by himself.

"Hey Gee do you want it like soup or not." He asked me.

"Hmm.... Soup" I said washing the lemon juice out of the cuts on my hands.

I watched him put the strainer back in the cabinet as I took two glasses off the shelf, And i poured the lemonade.

We sat at the table and peacefully started to eat our meal until my mom came in.

"Awwwww my little babies are finally wearing there matching outfits" she cooed at us ruffling our hair.

"Moom" Liam and I said in unison.

"Aww stop it guys your making my heart hurt from how cute you guys are. Ooooo! Let me get a picture." She said too excitedly

I looked past my 'loving mother and saw my dad start to walk down the stairs with the Alpha before turning on his heel and quickly grabbed onto the alpha and started rushing back up. Obviously not wanting to be in our picture. *sigh. My mother pulled us up from our seats and started to pull out her phone before Liam started to run. I grinned at my mothers shocked face and ran when she was focused on my brother. I sprinted up the steps and burst into my dads office surprised to see Alpha Collins, my dad, Noah and Liam laying down on the couch catching his breath. With out breaking everyone's gaze I locked the door and went over and sat down.

"Continue" i panted.

"Good one though my kids" my dad said giving us both fist bumps.

I gave him a smile and fell back pushed Liam onto the floor. He groaned and moved onto his back not protesting. I watched the ceiling while everyone talked. Then I heard footsteps approaching the office. I shot up off my back and got up trying not to trip over Liam. I heard the door burst open and my head flung over towards my mothers angry, angry face.

"How dare my two little babies, my bundles of joy leave me I mean what's wrong with taking a picture. And I mean you put on those outfits and I'm just so sad. You guys are just growing up so fast." She said with anger or sadness.

"Sorry mom but the baseball game is starting and we can't miss the World Series" Liam said smoothly. He kissed her cheek and sped back out.

"Yea sorry mom" I went over to hug her and followed the hall to my room. Ahh Freedom. What a day.

Hey guys! What's up? Good to hear good to hear. This was a little longer than usual and I know these few chapters aren't "Werewolfy" but I thought this was funny. Lol. It might just be me. Ok I'll see you later and goooo Indians
Bye bye!!