Chapter 8

My eyes fluttered open. Remembering what happened I shot onto my feet. I was in the a dark room. I saw a large box, the only thing I can see in the dark room. I started walking over to the box but I tripped on something before I got there.

"Jesus Christ my leg!" Someone said

I got up quickly and found the voice. It was my stupid brother that had to try to save me. I bent down next to him.

"We're trapped sweetie" I said in my most motherly voice "Your leg is the least of your problems. Now come on let's try and find out how to get out of here."

I got back up and stuck my hand out to him. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up. We walked quickly up to the box and started to crack it open. There was a note with a message a number. There was also a phone. I picked up the note and it said.

Hello guests! I see your being a little curious. When you find this take the phone and call this number.

586-097-3261

Oh yea and don't bother trying to call someone else we already thought about that one.

I looked at Liam, but his eyes were fixated on the note. He took the phone and types the number in. He turned on the speaker and waited while it rang.

I counted 5 rings before it stopped.

"Hello"My brother said angrily.

No one answered but we heard some one come in the room we were in. It was a short woman, she had a short silver hair. She walked straight up to me and started playing with my hair. I squinted my eyes and tried to get out of her reach.

"Oh honey let me see you guys I have to get you fixed up for later." She said pulling us out of the small room. We ended up in some kind of dressing room. There were 2 separate rooms and she sat me down on a Red couch. Then scurried into the room Liam was in. As soon as I heard the door lock I was off the plush chair. It was exactly like a backstage dressing room. I snuck a peak in Liam's room it had combs, hair gel and other products for men. My room was packed with makeup and gorgeous dresses. I knew I was kidnapped but this room was really pretty. The mirrors had the cool lights around them and everything. I spotted a picture frame in the corner. I picked it up and stared at it. My father, and some other women. The women was standing next to 2 children. I looked closer and my eyes widened. It was me and Liam. The bottom said Mrs and Mr Palem. That wasn't my mom and dad never mentioned him being with anyone else and mom was his mate. What?

"What do you think your doing?" A women said. The short women was the one In the photo. She walked up to me and snatched the photo from my hand. I stood their shocked.

No way.

Hey guyss! Wazup?? Good to hear but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. But I'm really tired so I'll see you later
Bye bye!