Chapter 17

"Come on Ginger get ready! We have to before the sun gets to low" my dad said banging on my door

My father was making me go on a picnic with Zoe because Liam probably told him I was going insane. But I wasn't! He was there, I told my Liam to promise not to send anyone looking for Noah. He said he would promise me. So he might just listen to me.

It was the perfect time to go outside. It was February and starting to get warmer. I put on white tank top and black jeans. Just a simple outfit. I walked to the kitchen and picked up the basket Kennedy packed for us earlier and waited for Zoe to come down.

"I'm coming!" Zoe shouted sliding down the railing of the stairs.

She was like the cool big sister I've always wanted. Or maybe it's cause she can do all that cool jazz. Not sure. I followed her out the door and into the woods. There was a perfect spot about a mile into the woods where there is a lake that has beautiful flowers around these months.

We ran all the way there and layed down the picnic blanket. We sat down and I reached into the basket. When suddenly I saw something move behind a tree. It was definitely a person except they are not in out pack but look super familiar. She noticed I was staring at her and her eyes widened. She Started to take off running, I jumped up and after her. I tackled her and held her down. She was not that fast.

"Who are you" Zoe commanded

I let her sit up but didn't let go of her.

"I'm Skyler! I promise I bring no harm to you. Trust me I would never take on people as strong as werewolves" she squealed out

I looked at her hard. Her brown curly hair looked familiar. My mouth dropped open and I stood up.

"Why" I mumbled out

"Yes yes I am a magic user. You were having a nightmare when Noah was being kidnapped so I forced my way in to wake you in your dream" she said with scared eyes

"Huh? Why did you wake me up? So I could see my brother dead and the whole house collapsing!" I said frustratedly

"No no you don't understand! I had to! I can't explain but I needed to do it" she said getting up

"Then where is he?" I hissed

"He is coming back! I thought I sent him to talk to you. I made it so he could talk to you!" Skyler said stepping away from me.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my picnic. I sat down and started eating my sandwich. They both followed me back. Zoe came and sat across from me. Skyler started to sit down but I immediately stopped her. I pointed for a rock at the edge of the lake clearing. I took a bite of my sandwich and looked at her, she was looking towards the way we found her

"Run and I swea-" I started to tell her

"Ginger!" Zoe mumbled

I sighed and munched down the rest of my food. This girl better have a good explanation when I take her back to the pack house. She's lucky that Zoe is here to stop me from screaming and yelling at her. I didn't like this girl. I mean she forced herself into my dreams and made Noah come and tell me to stop looking for him. That doesn't sound like a normal person does if your asking my opinion.

I swear if this girl is lying to me she won't have it easy. I'm already permanently grumpy until Noah gets back. So it won't me my fault.

Hi. I hoped you liked it! Also thank you for the 8k reads. Did I already say that I never thought that this story would have that many people read it. And thank you to my friends for making me get this app to, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be writing. You guys know who you are😉😙. I'll see you guys later!
Bye bye!