Chapter Two ;

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN UPDATED !! 
        Once the bell rang for school to end I walked out of science classroom and made my way towards my locker I spot Justice. OH CRAP. I continue walking and I look down at the floor, maybe he won't notice me. I walk a bit faster, as I reach my locker I switch the knob to 12-15 and pull down on the latch, when the door opens a tiny piece of folded paper falls to the ground, I bend down to pick it up and I open it, 'you hawt', I toss the paper in a near by trash can stupid guys.

        "Hey, Violet! We have to go now!" Jordan yells, grabbing onto my arm, I grab my backpack from my locker and close the door.

        "Why?" I ask, I start to walk with Jordan, we walk towards the front doors, I swing my backpack to grab my phone from the small pocket, I unlock my phone and I add Justice's phone number into my contacts. I opeen iMessage and type 'hey its violet" and click send. I keep walking with Jordan until we reach my house. 

        "Mom! Megan! I brought Jordan home!" I yell, I drop my backpack on the floor and slip my black converse off, Jordan does the same. When we reach my room I check my phone and see no response. Nooooooooo. 

        "Violet.. Everyone said Justice was going to ask you out today" Jordan says, looking at me.       

        "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" I yell, I walk up to Jordan and grab her shoulders , as I do that my ringtone goes off  and its from Justice. Dear Lord.

----

IVE REACHED 2K !!! Anyways I dont really like how this ended but oh whale c: if theres any errors please tell me ! Have a good day ! - Hannahhhh