Justice is part of the family

‘Violet! Wake up, I’m hungry” Megan says, pouncing on the bed, I open my eyes to see Megan practically on top of me, I push myself out of bed, Megan scoots over to the side letting me get out of the bed. Wait.. How am I in a bed? As I look around i don’t see Justice, did he leave Megan and I alone?

“Where’d Justice go?” I ask, scratching my head, I need a shower, would Justice leave me alone or did he ditch us in here? A soft knock came from the door, Megan skips over to the door and stands in front.

“Who is it?” Megan asks, standing on her tippy toes, her hands clasped together.. I think she’s been watching Frozen too much..

“Its Justice” Justice says., through the door, Megan twists the handle, behind the door revealed, Justice. Holy chicken pot pie with tater tots, he looks.. HANDSOME.. He looked so cute, his hair was roughed up, he really did look handsome.

“Morning, Babe” Justice says, walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me. As we stand there Megan jumps up and down whining

“How come you always hug Violet and not me?” Megan asks, stepping on to the bed, so she was now at eye level to me.

“Well.. If you want a hug, then you should’ve asked!” I scream playfully, I pounce on Megan knocking her on the bed, loud giggles come from her, I smile, I look up to see Justice, his face fully red, is he mad or is he embarrassed?.

“What’s wrong?” I ask, pushing myself off of the bed, did I do something wrong? Were Megan and I too loud?

“Its, just that… That…. I love you… Too the moon and back” Justice says, shyly, I smile, sometimes I think I don’t deserve him..

“I love you too, more than I love food” I say, jokingly, a big smile makes its way on his face, I hope he knows what I said is big for me, if I said that to anyone… Then that means that I really like you.

“Do you love me?” Megan asks, quietly, I turn around to see my frowning little sister, I force my arms out, offering for a hug, Justice does the same, Megan smiles, her smile could light up a room, Megan jumps into Justice’s arms and mine, loud wavew of laughter erupt from all three of us.

This could be my new family.. I like it without Mom..

---

A/N Hey! I'm almost at 800 reads! It means a bunch :) Happy Valentines Day! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! c: ~ Violet