I marry Justice Carradine

"I could call my friend, he's seventeen, you might know him his name is Tristan Barbosa, he went to my old school" Justice says, pushing himself off of the bed and pulling his phone out of his pocket, his fingers scramble over the screen, finally he lifts his phone to his ear. "Hey, Tristan, do you think that you could drop my girlfriend and I off at a elementary school?" Justice asks, he pauses for a moment, "You can? Thanks, I'll repay you later" Justice says, stuffing his phone back into his pocket, "He'll be here in five minutes" Justice says, walking out of the room, I follow, I could be away from Mom and have Megan.. I mean thats the best of it right? I mean Dad always told me to take care of Megan, if I could at least have her here then I could run away... No.. I don't want to leave Justice.

"Thank you, Justice, for everything" I say, walking out of the house, a red truck was parked in front of the mailbox, Justice and I walk out of the house, as I walk up the window rolls down, a brown headed boy with green eyes appears, woah... He would be perfect for Jordan..

"This your girlfriend?" Tristan asks, pointing towards me, I stop in my tracks, no one has ever referred to me as Justice's girlfriend... I like it..

"Yeah, could you take us to Glenn Hollow Elementary?" Justice asks, planting himself into the drivers seat, I pull the door and sit behind Justice.

"So, what are you gonna do at the Elementary?" Tristan asks, looking into the mirror and reversing out of the cars.

"I need to get my little sister" I respond, looking out the window, I need to think my plan though, ok.

step one; find Megan's homeroom with Ms Lee

Step two; ask Ms Lee to not tell Mom anything

Step three; pack bags for Megan and I

Step three; camp in Shelby's guest room

"Alright we're here" Tristan says, putting the car into park, I open the door and hop out, I run into the school, a large plump lady sat near a desk.

"Hello? M'am I would like to check out my sister" I ask, walking up to her desk, I look around, 'Patricia Philips'.

"She's in room one-twenty-six, I could call her" Patricia suggests, grabbing the phone and pressing buttons.

"I'll just go get her" I reply, walking into the cafeteria, loud chitter chatter comes from behind me, I look back, fifth graders, I keep walking until I reach one-twenty-six, I pull on the door revealing fifteen little kids sitting on a carpet reading a story, I walk in, all their little eyes turn towards me.

"Violet! How nice to see you! Come here" Ms Lee says, setting her book down that she was reading to her class, a teenage girl walks up and starts to read for Ms Lee.

"I need your help, Mom and I have been fighting again, I'm planning on running away with Megan, I was wondering if you could sneak her out for me" I ask, staring at Ms Lee.

"We have recess in five minutes, I could giver her to you then" Ms Lee suggests, gesturing to Megan..

"Perfect! Please don't tell Mom, somethings wrong with her" I say, placing my hand to my head, I think Mom might be bipolar or she acts like that because of Megan..

"I could end story time a few minutes earlier, if you want" Ms Lee says, walking into the classroom.

"That would be perfect, thank you" I say, walking out of the classroom, I'll just meet them outside during their recess, I skipped step one.. but

Step two; accomplished

------------------------------------------------------------------------------