Justice is my prince and I'm his princess

“Mr Carradine, Miss Flores, and Miss Henderson, why are you on the roof? You know that the roof is off limits, get to your next class, or else you’ll have detention with me all week” Mr Matthew’s threatens, gesturing for us to walk to our next class, way to be a party pooper Mr Matthew’s..

“Alright, Mr Matthew’s, see y’all later” Justice says, hugging me, holy crap, I think I’m gonna die, I nood,

"Stupid Violet, don’t nod! Say Yes or see you hot stuff! Anything else than a nod!” my conscious says.

I walk over to the door and walk towards French, *Note to self; stop being so shy around guys*.

“Miss Flores! Where have you been all this time?” Mrs Hundley asks, everyone stared at me, I have people’s attention.. No.. I feel sick, my stomach feels queasy, I walk to my seat and slide into my chair, *Note to self: be more social*

“I’m sorry, Mrs Hundley, I had to… um.. go to the nurses office, because you know..” I say, shrugging my shoulders, well technically she should understand what girls go threw monthly, which is a very awkwards topic, I walk back to my seat and slide into my chair.

“Brrr” the bell rang, I grab my binder and waited in my seat, I stare at Mrs Hundley, does she have a wig on? I mean those curls are way too much for her tiny little head, oh well.

“Alright, please study for the quiz tomorrow, the quiz will be over -er verbs and you must know how to conjugate them, again study! The quiz is forty percent of your grade!” Mrs Hundley yells, waving her tests in her hands, I’m not gonna study just because I don’t want to and I already know what I have to do, I walk out of the classroom clutching my binders, Justice leaned next to a strand of lockers. Whoa. Hotness.. *Note to self; stop calling Justice hot, he should be called handsome*

“Hey” Justice says, he’s smiling! Aww, I shy smile stretches across my face, he’s so adorable! I walk over to him and give him a big hug.

“Please, no p.d.a in the hallways” Jordan says, her arms crossed over he chest, I smile even more.

“Jordan Henderson, are you jealous?” I ask, I don’t know why she would be jealous, I mean she has light green eyes, dark brown hair, and light tan skin, any guy would be lucky to have her.

“No! I just want a relationship because I feel lonely” Jordan says, prying Justice and I apart so we couldn’t hug each other anymore, party pooper.. As we walk towards our lockers I feel a warm hand reach for mine, Justice tried to hold my hand! I think i’m gonna faint. Jordan got into the middle of us, no, she ruined the moment.

“So, love birds when are y’all going on your first date?” Jordan asks, I look at Justice, I shrug, I mean he asked me out about fifteen minutes ago..

“Well.. My mom would want to mean you first because of my sister, Megan, so would you mind if we had our first date with my family? Maybe this weekend?” I ask, I wouldn’t want to push him into thinking that were gonna get married on our first month anniversary if we even go that far…

“Um.. Yea, I could ask my parents, could they come?” Justice asks, this dinner thing is gonna be so awkward.. I pull my phone out of my pencil  bag and text mom

Violet Flores; Can we have a dinner this Sunday? I wanna invite Justice and his family over for dinner, is that okay?

Rebekah Flores; Yes, that’s fine what do they want? I can make my famous lasagna, can you ask Justice if lasagna is ok?

Violet Flores; Alright, what time?