I am Yours (Bonus Chapter #2)

Ginny Weasley:
It was just a month before her Graduation, and Ginevra Molly Weasley was having the time of her life. Her boyfriend was with her for the Easter Holidays and she couldn't be any happier, she missed him so much they haven't really spent so much time together. What with him busy in the Police Academy and her time filled with end of year exams, they could barely talk on the phone.

Harry was still the same compassionate person she loved, the way his eyes would blaze up with love and joy when his set his gaze on her. Her heart warmed as she  saw  the warmth in his eyes, those emeralds glowing brightly. They sat by the lake, under their favorite tree which over looked the forest right acroos the water.

Harry sat with his back to the tree, while Ginny was in between his legs her head on his shoulder with his arms wrapped around her waist,  they sat in silence until he broke it with a heavy sigh.

Ginny looked up at him, "What's wrong my sweet Harry?" She asked worried.

Harry once again sighed, "Ginny... we need to talk." Was all he said.

"About what?" She inquired feeling as if she knew what was coming, "About us." She added standing up and out of his arms reach.

"I don't think I can do this anymore." He mumbled not meeting her eyes, "I can't handle the distance of it all."

Oh I forgot to mention that the Police Academy was in the other side of London, far away from Hogwarts High and from Ginny.

Speaking of, said girl felt tears bulid up, "Are you breaking up with me?" And the tears flowed, "Is there someone else!?" She demanded stepping further away from him.

His eyes widend at her speculation, of course there wasn't! Maybe he phrased that the wrong way, this isn't the way his plans were supposed to end up.

He stood up too, "I would never break up with you Ginny." He tells her, "You are the only one I love. My forever."

"I don't believe you." She said turning away from him, "I thought you changed Harry! I guess I was wrong." Than she ran away... away from him, away from the one person she loved and still loves.

Oh but Harry wouldn't give up, he chased after her, he couldn't let her go not after everything they been through the past years, not after he promised her his heart, mind and soul...

"Ginny wait!" He yelled still running after her, "You don't understand!"

Ginny listened to his shouts, but she cept running, she ran to the bridge on the far side of lake, that lead to the forest across, and she ran into the forest. She knew he was behind her, following her, as she was nearing the field she got pinned to one of tall trees.

"Harry let go." She demened trying to get out of his grip.

"No. Never. Hear me out, Ginny please." He begged.

She shook her head, "What is there to hear out? Harry, you said it your self."

He didn't let go, "I didn't mean for it to come out  that way! Ginny I love you, I would never hurt like that, I'd rather die!" He said his eyes displaying only truth.

Ginny knew he was telling the truth, but being the subborn Weasley she was.. she ignored and denied his claims, "Why did I have to be born this way?" She thought to herself.

"Really now? Would you really do that?" She said almost sarcastically, "Harry face it. We are over."

"But..." She cut him off.
"No buts. We are tho...."

His lips were on hers, crazy as this was her heart swelled as he kissed her, she felt the passion and pent up emotions through it. Her back was pushed to the tree, she snakes her arms around his neck deepening the kiss, their tongues intertwined into a sweet bliss.

"You bloody subborn woman." Harry breathed as they parted foreheads on the other, "Marry Me?"

"What?" She asked a bit dazed from the kiss, "Wait did you juts say..." Her eyes widened as he doped down on one knee.

"Will you Ginievra Molly Weasley, do honors and become my wife?" He asked.

Inside the box was a gold band encrusted with diamonds. She nods her, her earlier thoughts forgotten as a smile etched her on face, he stood dusting his pants after placing her finger into the ring and kissed her, the sun was dimly shining on them as a slow rain shower  fell upon them.

"I love you and only you, my sweet beauty." Harry whispered though the kiss, "There will never be anyone else. You are the only one, the only woman I would ever give up my heart, soul and mind to."

"And I love you, my handsom beast." She responds running her hands on his now soaking hair, "You are and always will be my bad boy, the man I love and the man that I want to spent the rest of my life with. The man who has my heart ."

They continued to kiss, Ginny never felt happier, she was now engaged with her true love, her back was pressed to the tree as she wrung her arms arounf his neck. Harry for his part trailed kisses on her neck, causing her to moan as he hit her soft spot, her finger ran through his hair.

They pulled away after a long time, "I love you." Said the young red head woman, "Always."

Harry smiled holding her hand in his, "And I love you" He said kissing the back of her palm, "Until the end."

And there we go, a proposal almost gone wrong. This otp is life for sure, this the second bonus chapter, I am postong two more before I offically end this book. All of the bonus chapter are centered on Hinny ☺, you may express your reaction through the comment box provided.

Susy_020 looks like this is another emotional one, but I wanna see what you think. Trussell715  thank you for the support you have given my books, all the comments.

Thank you all!
Ww