Oc Introduction

Name: Mayonaka

Name: Mayonaka

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Height: 182 cm (6'1")

Weight: 66 kg (149.6 lbs)

Blood Type: O

Nen Type: Manipulation with a mix of Transmutation

Personality: She is that type of person where if you mess with her you know you're dead. She is very protective of her brother, Haku, and if you lay a finger on him she will kill you. She knows when to trust someone although she is quite the anti social type of person. She is very calm and rarely gets mad only if it has to do with (again) Haku. She is very mysterious due to her past. She is deadly, violent, and bloodthirsty. If you can please her then you are either Illumi, Hisoka, or a miracle worker.

Her past: Her parents are assassins and they train their kids from moment of birth. One day when she was 17 years old she was coming back from an assassination job to find her parents gone. Ever since their disapearance she has been more protective of her brother than ever imagined and she kept training him. She has 3 other brothers but with Haku its quite annoying since her brother does NOT want to be an assassin and keeps running away. She burnt up her own house and had it rebuilt.

Looks like: The image above. Wears a cloak with black pants and black turtleneck and black colar, Black hair and red eyes.

Weapon of choice: Her nen (controlling people, nen weapons etc) twin swords, daggers, Hands, guns and much more. She can also control elements ( The avatar lol)

Likes: Haku her brother, her other brothers, color black or grey, scetching, reading, killing, fighting, battling, and burning things.

Dislikes: Most people, color beige, fashion, loud noise, and history.

I am also gonna make another oc introduction for the next chapter :)