The Call

Read

(Levi and Petra driving home)
"Sooooo....your friends are really nice" Petra said "There idiots" Levi replied
"Hehe but you still consider them as best friends" Petra said "I guess i do"
"Is Isabel your girlfriend or something?" Petra asked "No she just like a sister to me and plus she's dating Farlan"
(BTW i ship Levi and Isabel more than Isabel and Farlan but i cant in this story cause of Petra and Levi makes more sense to me here and the only pair i can find for Isabel is Farlan cause of all the Fanart out there so here ya go)
"Oh thats nice" Petra sighs a breath of relief "she gave me her number just in case i get bored she said" Petra added
Levi just nodded
"So where did you come from Levi? I mean like whats your story and how you got here?" Petra asked
"Thats a weird question" Levi replied "Hehe well just trying to get to know you more"  Petra said
"Well i used to live in the dark side of Detroit with Hanji and we were unlucky enough to be the only white kids there"
(Just in case you guys dont get it, theres a dark side of Detroit full of crime and violence and where there is a bunch of black people and we all know how they feel about white folks if you watched 8 miles)
"We were the only white kids there besides some teen named Marshall who thinks he can rap. We were constantly bullied cause of our color so thats the reason me and Hanji learned how to fight, we took Boxing Classes,Judo,Taekwondo,Jiu Jitsu, and Muay Thai so we can lear how to fight off bullies and thankfully it worked and we became the big dogs around there no one messed with us. Soon we met Farlan when we found him being beaten up by some thugs so we saved him and thought him how to fight like us, Soon after that we met Isabel by accident when she was running away from some guards who were trying to catch her for trespassing on the 11th stairway of an hotel without a permit. She ended up running towards our door of our house and we welcomed her in and beat the guards who were chasing her.
Then a horrible gang battle began between two rival gangs what caused Hanji first boyfriend to get killed cause he was in the middle of the crossfire. That was the time when me and Hanji decided to leave that place and live somewhere else.
We ended up here and got a job in Titan High as teachers but for Farlan and Isabel there still jobless idiots"
Levi stopped and said "Thats what im just gonna tell you for now" "You were part of a gang back then?" Petra asked
Levi nodded and Petra's vision of Levi changed and now she looks at Levi as badass in every way.
"Do you still keep in contact with your friends in Detroit?" Petra asked "No we decided to never ever go back there and ever talk to anyone from our gang"
"Why?" Petra asked again "You wouldnt want to know or you would never look at me same every again" Levi replied
"Oh...." After that silence started and no one spoke after that.
Levi dropped Petra off at her apartment "Thanks again Levi" Petra said "You're welcome"

Petra started walking to her room and laid on her couch and started to think about what Levi said about "You would never look at me same ever again"
"Ugh....what do you mean Levi? You will never look at me same again?" Petra sighed
"You so awesomely mysterious and i guess thats one of the reasons why im hopelessly in love with you Levi"
"Sometimes i wish i had enough confidence to say that right in front of your face Levi..."
Petra gets up and starts walking around her room
"Sometimes i imagine that i some princess and your prince charming" Petra says to herself
"I really want to get to know you so much more Levi" Petra stops walking and just stood still but suddenly she heard a giggle "WHO'S THERE!" She screams "Don't worry Petra! HAHA you accidentally butt called me"
"Isabel? OH MY GOSH DID YOU JUST HEAR WHAT I SAID?" Petra cried
"Every word Petra" Isabel giggled "Pls dont tell Levi or he would think of me as some kind of creep" Petra begged
"Dont worry girlfriend i wont! Listen closely though i have something to say" Isabel said
"What is it?" Petra asked "If you really like Levi and then im gonna help you" Isabel said
"Really?" Petra asked astonished "Yes of course i will lets just get Hanji in this call" Isabel said
"Thanks" Petra replied "No Problem princess" Isabel answered

Here ya all go!
Hopefully you all like it, actually im pretty sure you guys and gals liked it!
THANKS FOR READING AND ILL GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT WHEN IM DONE WRITING IT!

❤️Mwah❤️