Chapter 32:

A/N :

YAY DOUBLE UPDATE!
______________________________________

"What?" I try to take a step back from him but his grip is too strong. I must have heard him wrong.

"You heard me."

"No, I am sure I misunderstood."

"You didn't, you make me feel things that are unfamiliar to me. I don't know how to handle these type of feelings Louis. So I do the only thing I know how to do, which is be an asshole." Once again I find myself in a trance.

"This could never work Harry, we are so different. I already have a girlfriend and you don't date, remember?"

"We aren't that different, we are very similar. We like the same things, we both love books for example." he says. I can't wrap my mind around the idea of Harry trying to convince me that we could be good together.

"You don't date." I remind him again.

"I know, but we could.. be friends?" There it is. We are back to square one.

"I thought you said we couldn't be friends? I won't just be friends with you, I know what you mean by that. You want all the benefits of being my boyfriend without actually having to commit to me." His body sways and he leans on the table and loosens his grip of me.

"Why is that so bad? Why do you need the label?"

"Because Harry, I have self respect. I will not be your play thing, especially when it involves being treated like dirt. I am already taken Harry."

"And yet look where you are right now." He points out. I can't deny that he is right but I can't and won't agree to be friends with benefits with him.

"I love her and she loves me."