Author's Note

Wow.

After five years ...

I finally got this account back. Was it five? Not sure really.

As you all know After by Anna Todd was published AND made into a whole MOVIE. This means that After the Larry version is no longer allowed due to copyright reasons.

I know you all follow the account for that reason and the unfinished story will not be deleted (by me at least).

I just wanted to address that it can't be updated anymore. Also, as you may already know, this work of fiction portrays a very unhealthy and toxic relationship. I hope you all remember to never let anyone treat you the way the characters treated each other. I read this when was 14 and even though I thought I would know the difference between healthy/unhealthy relationships I didn't. I think that if I had read more books portraying healthy behavior, I would have realized sooner the way I was being treated wasn't okay.  I wish that was more emphasized but as long as you are aware, then the story definitely was entertaining I'll admit. 

Here's some of my favorite fics which you can find on archiveofourown.org (you can download thank  the books on ur phone very easily) 

Our Darling Shenanigans by razzysnow (which I wrote so i'm bias ha) 

Dreaming of You by Velvetoscar 

There's no fair in farewell by we_are_the_same

Young & Beautiful by Velvetoscar 

Also, since I haven't even touched this account / my own fanfiction for years, I made a youtube video reacting to my fanfic since I barely remember writing it !!  Here's the link: https://youtu.be/v3zO06vJboo

You can find me on instagram and tik tok (yes, tik tok) @ snoopdoggharry

My twitter is @ snoopdoggharrie 

I can definitely try and whip up a brand new fic but I understand if that's not what you want so just let me know in the comments. 

Anyways, 3/5 are going on tour! How exciting is that :) 

Hope you're all doing well <3

- Nicole :)