Chapter 4

~Chapter 4: RJ's back~

.Emma's POV.

' I dedicate this song to you the one who never sees the truth, that I can take away your heart, heartbreak girrrl'

I wake to the sound of heartbreak girl, don't ask my why it's my alarm. I'm pretty sure Luke changed it to it and I couldn't be bothered to change it back.

Anyway I turn my loud annoying alarm off after pressing snooze too many times, and force myself out of bed.

I'm going to get RJ from the air port at 11am and it takes 30 minutes to get there and it's 9:30 now so I have plenty of time.

I'm so glad RJ's coming, she helps me with everything and gives to best advice and Luke, Ash, Cal and Mike love her too which is great because they always seem to be here, much to my disgust.

So I get myself out of bed and head to my robe, I pick out a white high waisted skirt and a light pink floral tank top and my clear jelly beans with sparkles. I quickly get dressed and do my hair, I do two small plates either side and pin them either side of my head and leave the rest out, apply a small amount of make up and done.

I grab my phone and see I have 3 unread messages, 1 from Michael:

"Hey Em, I'll be over at 10:30 to come to the airport with you, is that all good? x"

1 from Ashton:

"Good morning ugly xx"

And last of all 1 unread message from Calum. wait what Calum! what does he want?

"Oii Emma, we should talk? you know sort this out, for Luke's sake? text me back yeah"

How dare he message me like that! OMG he gets on my nerves! I don't even want to think about him. He is so rude and immature, there's not I like about him!

Well on second thoughts he is pretty cute and a great singer!

Woah emma wtf are you saying! No you hate him!

I get alittle hungry so I go downstairs to be greeted by Luke in his boxers in the kitchen

"Morning" I say smiling at my brother, "have you ever heard of clothes?"

I say and poke my tongue out at him.

" meh clothes are over rated" Luke says and winks at me.

"Anyway I'm picking up RJ in alittle bit" I say while making some vegemite on toast.

"Oh yeah that's cool.." he says not seeming the slightest bit interested. "hey Em?" he says looking at me.

"Yeah bro?" I answer not looking away from my toast.

"Um you know your friend Erin?" he asks, I notice his hands shaking and becoming clammy.

"Yeah?" I ask now looking at him.

"She's pretty cute, I mean we talk, and she's nice and I like her nose" he mumbles, his voice shaky.

"Her nose?" I answer in confussion.

"I don't know I'm nervous" he answers fiddling with his phone.

"Nervous about what? do you like her?" I answer as a huge smile creeps onto my face .

"Agh maybe alittle" Luke answers running his hand through his messy bed hair. "why you smiling?"

"No reason anyway Mike and Ashton will be here soon to keep me company on the way to the airport, so go get dressed" I say with a giggle