Chapter 5

~chapter 5: dream come true ~

.Erin's POV.

I'm so bored and there is nothing to do, its a weekend and I don't need to work, Emma's picking her cousin up from the airport and well I don't have any other friends close by to go and visit.

Anyway today is like any ordinary day, I'm doing my chores while listening to my favourite band/ bestfriends brothers band, 5 seconds of summer. As I blast the song Out Of My Limit, I think about the words and relate them to mine and Luke's friendship. As I listen to the song I end up getting carried away and find myself dancing around my room, when my music is interrupted by a text.

"Agh go away!" I say annoyed and hurry over to my phones shocked to see I have a text message from Luke Hemmings, it's reads:

'Ah Hey Erin,

Just wondering if your free today, I want to come over and talk to you about something really important to me.

Is that alright?

Thanks Lukey xx'

OMG Luke Hemmings wants to come to my house! Well no big deal really he has been over 1000 times before! I wonder what he wants to talk about, probably just Emma or something. I reply to the text after 5 minutes so I don't seem to be creepy and reply straight away, I say:

'Hey Lukey,

Yeah sure come over whenever suits you I'm home alone all day :) x'

Ahhhh I'm so excited right now!

.

.

.

.Luke's POV.

So I'm going over to Erin to spill my heart out and tell her how I feel, no one knows I'm doing this, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. maybe I should do this, no don't be stupid Luke of corse your doing this.

I walk the few hundred metres to Erin's house but on the way I spot a sweet flower from a garden, I decide to pick it to give to Erin. once I reach her house I stop for a second make sure my flys done up and my hair is neat. here goes nothing.

*knock knock knock*

I knock and take a step back and wait, for about 10 seconds before a beautiful young lady comes to the door I admire what's she's warring, denim skinny jeans, a Nirvana singlet and black vans and her hair in a messy bun, but it look amazing, she has little make up on, it looks perfect, she looks perfect.

"Uh hey Luke" she smiles and steps to the side to let me in the house.

"Hey Erin how are you, here I got you this flower" I ask to be polite and to make this less awkward for me. She smiles at the flowers then smiles at me.

"Pretty good Luke, actually I'm pretty bored to be honest, this flower is beautiful thanks" she answers she seems really happy and her face seems lit up and cheerful.

"That's good, hey wanna sit on the lounge?" I ask already making my way to the lounges

"Uh yeah sure, what's up?" she asks sitting next to me.

"Okay well I don't have many girls that are friends, and I normally talk to Em about this type of stuff but this time it's different" I pause and look up at Erin, she has a worried expression on her cute face.

"What's wrong?" she asks putting a hand on my knee.

"Oh nothing just I need help with a girl" I answer and look into her beautiful blue eyes.

.Erin's POV.

"Oh nothing just I need help with a girl" he answers my question, well theres goes everything, I got my hopes up when he got me a flower I thought maybe he came to talk about us, no I was wrong again.

"Oh well what can I help with?" I answer removing my hand from his knee.

"I really like her and I don't know what to do about it" he answers looking to the ground.

"Tell her!" I say straight after he finishes his sentence, "tell her now"

"Uh it's not that easy Erin" he answers but before he can say anymore I cut him off.

"Ring her right now and tell her you have feelings for her, tell her why and then ask her on a date" I say grabbing his phone out of his hand and holding it infront of his face.

"If you say so" he says in an unsure tone. "can I at least do it alone?" He asks standing up.

"Yeah sure" I watch as he walks out the back.

I sit and wait I hear no talking yet, he must still be trying to reach her, then all of a sudden I hear my phone ring. I reach into my pocket and take my phone out. Luke is calling me. Luke likes me. what do I do? How do I answer my phone? what are hands for? what am I doing? I quickly answer

" Uh Luke you rang me?" I questioned.

"Yes I did, it was no mistake either" he answers.

"Why are yo...

"Shhh your not speaking I am. " he demands

"Erin, we have known each other since Emma started at your school in year seven, your always over and we are always spending time together, and I love every minute of it. you are a beautiful, talented young lady and one of a kind. I love your perfect smile and amazing blue eyes, your hair always smells good and it just looks great, I live your taste in music and the way you dress, your passion for music and drawing amazes me and your talent in sport. Erin your perfect to me. and I really like you, would you ever consider going on a date with me?" Luke says into the phone, I stand there mouth wide open, nearly in tears.

"Luke tha.. that was so amazing, omg of corse I'll go on a date with you" I manage to say.

"Good because I think I'm falling for you" he says entering he room. he makes eye contact and hangs up, I still stand there mouth wide open and the feeling of warmth and love filling my body.

"I never knew" I say looking at him, "I've liked you for so long and I always thought, you'd never like me back" I say walking closer to him.

"Well I do, I like you a lot" he answers

"So this date, when will it be?" Still looking into his eyes.

"That's a surprise" he answers followed by a wink. "anyway babe I gotta go I have chores, yes even famous people have chores" he winks and leans in and kisses my cheek. I smile

"Oh okay, text me?" I reply

"Of corse I will, I'll see you later" he says before walking out the door and shutting it behind himself

OMG did that really just happen, I'm going on a date with Luke Hemmings, this is a dream come true

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chappy 5 done! yay hope your liking it! does it need improving? comment! please! Please vote would mean alot

Xxxxx