Chapter 3

Chapter 3: what to do

.Emma's POV.

"And then what did you do?" my best friend (well second best friend after Ashton) asks.

"I just got walked away, and came straight here" I explain.

"Don't worry about it Em, he is just a stupid boy not even worth getting worked up over" my friend assures me.

"Thanks Erin" I say with a Small smile before giving my friend a hug.

"Anyway I'm starving! want some food?" Erin says already half was down the hall.

"No I'm right I just made breakfast for Luke" I say following her down her hall in her big old beautiful home.

I just love Erin's house it's an old Victorian but done up inside, it's so cute and homely. With it's white walls and timber floor boards and big windows and beautifully decorated.

"Awwww Lukey" I hear Erin say then realising and covering her mouth straight after, I just look over and laugh alittle.

"Ezza you need to get over this little crush of yours it's been like a year now! he isn't that great...trust me, this morning he woke me up! I was having an amazing dream!" I stopped and realised I shouldn't of said that last part!

"Amazing dream what!" Erin says excitedly and runs to sit next to me on the couch. "was it about Ashton again?"

"Well.. yeah..." I say with my head in my hands, "Erin he is my best friend and like a brother to me! it's wrong that I like him! and he will never feel the same" I say now looking up at my friend.

"I know how you feel but how couldn't you like Ashton I mean look at him! his eyes, his hair, his dimples...... "

I seem to become unfocused on what she's saying, she's just fangirling again... Listing all the things she loves about him. I need some advice I can't continue liking my childhood bestie it's not right and he will never feel the same anyway!

"....His laugh, oh his laugh it's so perfect" Erin continues going on about the famous boy.

"Alright alright I get it" I say followed by a small chuckle. "anyway RJ is coming to visit, you remember my cousin RJ?"

"OMG yes! Of corse I remember her! I love her!" Erin's face lights up at the mention of her name.

"Yeah well she's going to be staying with us for a few months her parents are going away and leaving her behind, I have to pick her up from the airport tomorrow, and I think Ashton and Michael are coming to keep my company" I say now looking at the time realising it's almost 12, all those boys at our house will be getting hungry and I don't want them making a mess in the kitchen.

"Anyway Erin, I have to go, thanks for everything" I give my friend a hug and head out the door.

"HEY EM! SAY HEY TO LUKE FOR ME!" Erin calls from her front door.

"Sure thing Ezza!" I say before waving and walking fast down the street to tend to the boys.

.Ashtons POV.

"Good job guys, we are going to be awesome at the gig next week!" I said assuring the boys. I grab my water and a towel and head out side for some air, I haven't seen or heard from Emma this morning I hope she's okay.

"Meet bro wait up!" I hear Michael call, as he follows me out side.

"Yeah mate?" I turn a look at him as a take another sip of water.

"So you coming to pick up RJ from the airport tomorrow?" Mike asks me, as he takes a sip of his water.

"Yeah of corse, someone's gotta keep Emma company while you flirt with RJ" I wink and turn to walk back into the shed.

"WAIT! what how did you know?" Mike stops me and spins me around.

"Know what?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Oh umm how I think RJ is really beautiful, I've been been talking to her a lot since she visited last" Michael says as he looks at the ground.

"Aw cute" I say pinching his then slapping it.

"OUCH" Mike says and holds his cheek.

"Hehe" I wink and walk into the house too see Emma and the rest of the boys l, Calum death staring Em as usual Luke stuffing his face and Emma cleaning up the mess they are making.

"Hey sexy" I say walking over to Emma and hug her. okay something about our friendship, we are our complete selves around each other and we complement each other like a cute boyfriend and girlfriend, but trust me we are just friends.

"Hey loser" Em says while hugging me back.

.Emma's POV.

God dammit why does he have to be so cute and irresistible. And why is Calum glaring at me I haven't spoken to him. agh I don't know what to do about these boys.

Anyway RJ's coming tomorrow she'll know what to do.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So what do you think? Please comment and vote, if your reading this! Would mean a lot sorry the chapters are small but when it gets more interesting the chapters will be bigger

Xxxxx