Chapter 2

I woke up. I'm alive? I thought he would have killed me already. My throat was dry. I walked out the cave and smelled a deer close bye. Sure I drink human blood, but mostly I drink deer blood.

          I rushed to it. I hid behind a rock and watch the deer. I waited to make my move. When I saw my opportunity I took it. I fastened my teeth into it's neck as it cried in pain.

        I then walked back to the cave. "Your running I thought you were ready to die," my SM came out of no where and pinned me to a tree.

        "I am you @$$hole. That's why I was walking back," I spat as I kicked his crotch. He quickly feel as he held he's crotch. A rat with a red flag tied to it's tail crawled out of his pocket and ran away.

       "They don't want me to kill you, sadly. They want to do it themselves," he responded as he got up.

         Sadly?! They want to do it themselves!?!?!? They must really hate me.

         "You wanted to kill me," I growled as I kicked his crotch again.

         "B*tc*," he growled.

           "oh I'm a b*tc* say the guy that want to kill his soul mate," I growled as i smacked his face.

          "I am not you soul mate.I am Austin Powell. I have no SM." he growled as he got up and punched my face. I shouted as my heart ached. It felt like it's be stabbed Six time.

        Every one hates me. I will end my suffering. I cried and shouted as my heart burned. Austin looked at me wide eyed not knowing what to do.

       I grabbed a sharp rock and stabbed it into my arm. I shouted with more pain. He smelled the blood and rushed to my side. He sucked my blood trying to stop it. I pushed him off of me.

         "I'm trying to help," he said worried.

         "Don't help!" I growled as i looked at my hand. It already healed. I growled in frustration.

        "Why are you trying to kill yourself?" he asked dumbfounded.

        "You idiot," I spat ," I am not wanted in this world. Ever one hates me. Even my own f*ck*ng SM doesn't want me!" I shouted to him.

        "Don't worry. We'll put you out of your misery," an unfamiliar voice said. Werewolves. There was four.

        "I don't need help from a bunch of mutts," I growled. "Leave before I kill you."

        "Your so pathetic," He spat. That's it I had it. I charged toward him. He jumped up and I grabbed his front paws. I swinged him around, making him hit the other three.

       I broke his front paws. He yelped. I let him go, causing him to crash through two trees. I ran to him and fastened my teeth into his neck. He bucked until he collapsed. I then took his head and tore it off

         I was full with anger and couldn't help myself. I just began tearing his body apart. I wiped my mouth and looked at the other two wolves. "Who's next?" I hissed. They whimpered and they ran.  "Stupid mutts?"

       Austin looked at me wide eyed. Now back to what I was doing. I kneeled down and picked up a rock. My head shot up at what I could use instead. "What are you doing?" he asked me.

        I ignored him as I broke a branch off and began sharpening it. "Your crazy," Austin said as he noticed what I was doing.

       "And your a bitch," I replied. I threw the rock down and was prepared to die.

      "Stop," Austin said as he rushed ti my side. I placed the stake in front of me.

      "No. I'm gonna die any way what's the point," I then placed it on my chest. I closed my eyes. I pulled it back. I then moved it forward as I was about to stab my chest.