Chapter 9

-Picture of Amias ^-

Where am I? I open my eyes to see i am in a room. I sit up and see that Amias is laying beside me. How did I get here? Amias must have carried me here. HOLY CRAP! I jumped out of bed. "I have to get back!" I shouted. Amias jolted awake. "I have to go. I gotta go. Crap! I'm dead!" I shouted as I jumped out of bed and ran toward the door. "Bye!" I blew him a kiss. "See ya later babe!" he said as I ran out.

"I'm going to die. He's gonna kill me," I repeated till I got to our hotel room. I slowly unlock the door. I peeked in to see no one. I slowly opened the door and slipped inside. I shut the door as softly as i could. I slowly turned around to see Austin standing there looking absolutely pissed.

"Where have you been?" He asked calmly but from the way he is standing and the way he has his hands formed into two fists I can tell he is anything but calm. "I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk to the park. I must have fallen asleep when I was laying in the grass looking at the stars." I replied. I'm telling the truth minus the Amias part.

"Then why do you smell like him?" He asked. What do I do?? "Like who?" I asked with an innocent smile. In the speed of light Austin was 5 inches away from me. "Don't play dumb with me Jean. You know who I'm talking about," he growled. "I don't know why I smell like him okay! I woke up and I smelled like this!" I lied. He stared at me for 5 minutes. I could tell he didn't beleive me.

He sighed. "I'll let this slide. As long as you promise me you didn't do anything," he said. If I did anything he would be going crazy. When Vampires mate their scents mix and it takes like five days till it goes away. "I promise." I replied. He hugged me and gave me a kiss on my head.

"Good morning people!" Waver said as she walked out of her room. "Morning," we both said. After we checked out we resumed our trip. Instead of walking we got to use Alex's car.

"Hey guys I think it's best that we split paths," Austin suddenly blurted out. Sarah slowly looked up.

"What?" Waver asked. "I'm just saying. You already have your mate so I just think you should just go and enjoy your life with him," he replied.

Waver didn't reply. I think he has a point. She should go live her life. I don't want to be the one keeping her from it. Let's just see what she chooses.

___________

I'm sorry this is short. That's all I have for now and I wanted to update as fast as I could for you Hell's _ Angeles 44.