Chapter 7

I woke up to the sound of my door opening and closing. I opened one of my eyes slightly. Austin was in my room. He was reading the note Amias wrote me.  "Austin!?" I hissed. He dropped the paper as he jumped a little.

          "Uhh good morning, gorgeous," he said as he gave me a quick kiss.

           "Why were you reading that?" I asked though clenched teeth as I pointed at the note. He shouldn't be in my room in the first place. Dang it I was so happy I forgot to look the door.

           "Are you going to the party?" he asked me.

           "Yes," I replied calmly.

            "What?! No your not!"

             "Yes I am!"

             "No stay here with me," he argued as he smashed he's lips with mine. I kissed him back. He cupped my face as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I ran my fingers in he's hair making him groan.

              He's hands ran freely around my body. Wait, this is not the Austin I know. I pulled away and looked into Austin's eyes. There was a tone of emotions it was hard to pick out one. "Austin,.... are you okay?" I asked him.

          "Never better," he stated with a smile. He's...... been acting strange.....

       "Oookaayy? Where's Waver?" I asked as I got up.

       "Ummmm in her room I think," he replied. I nodded and went in my bathroom to wash up.

          After I quickly changed into dark skinny jeans, dark red Toms, a red tank top and a leather jacket. I quickly, but quietly walked over to Waver's room.

           "Wake- What is he doing here!?" I shouted as I pointed at Alex. Waver shot out of her bed.

            "He uh... he uh.... I uh...... I asked him if he could stay," she replied. I eyed Alex suspiciously.

            "You didn't...... do anything right?"I asked them. They both shook their heads. "Good now you go change were going out."

           "Where are we going?" Waver asked curious.

            "To the mall!"

*

*

*

*

*

           "Are you going to go!?!?" Waver asked me as we walked in to the mall. I explained to her what happened yesterday.

        "I really want to, but Austin won't let me," I replied. A guy that looked about 18 walked passed us and looked over to us. He stopped and walked back to us.

           "Hey, babe," he said. Waver and I rolled our eyes and kept talking.

             "So how are you going to do it?" she asked. I thought for a while. I felt an arm snake around my waist. It pulled me toward their owner.

             "Dam girl you have some nice curves," he commented as his hand slowly slipped under my shirt. I pushed him off me.

             "Get off!" I hissed. The guy got the message and left. "I was thinking you could come with Alex and if Austin asks were we are going I'll say I'm joining you guys on your date," I explained.

               "That's genius! So let's go find meh a dress!"

*

*

*

*

*

          I showered and got ready. I curled my hair and put on some make up. I put on my flats. I'm ready to go. I walked out to see Waver in her long silk blue dress. Alex had a nice black suit.

           "Where are you guys headed?" Austin asked us as we opened the door.

             "We're going on a date and Jean is going to come and watch us. She doesn't quiet trust me alone with Alex," Waver responded and I nodded.           Austin said a quick bye and have fun before we darted out the door.

           "We're here," Alex announced as he parked outside of a fancy looking restaurant/bar. There was a lot of well dressed people already dancing and having a good time.

           I quickly picked up a familiar scent. "He's here," Waver informed me as we walked in. I nodded as the scent got stronger. I slowly followed it. I saw a familiar guy standing by the bar. I casually walked up to the bartender. I ordered myself a sweet cocktail.

             "Your beautiful," I heard someone whispered in my ear sending a chill down my spin. I didn't have to look to know who it is. He sat down beside me.

           "You don't look bad yourself," I commented as I sipped on my drink.

           "Are you sure that guy is your soul mate?" He asked.

           "Why do you say that?" I asked confused. Of course he's my mate. I mean we zinked. Why wouldn't he be my mate?

            "Ever since I've seen you I've had this pull toward you. I can't stay away from you no matter how hard I try," he explained.

            "Me too," I confessed.

              "I've never really looked into your eyes," He grabbed my chin and moved my face toward him. I looked into Amias' eyes and......... we zinked. We-we zinked!?!?!  A smiled spread across he's face. "I knew it!" he shouted as he jumped out of he's seat. "I KNEW IT!!!" he cheered.

            I laughed at him as he did a mini happy dance. He cupped my face and smashed my lips with he's butterflies erupted in my stomach. He grabbed my hand and pulled away. "Cmon let's go!" he said as he dragged me along.

          He took me to some room. He embraced me. "I knew it!" he stated with a huge smile. I hugged him tightly.

           "Me too," I confessed as I pulled away and cupped he's face. I placed my forehead against he's. I feel so safe with him.

            "I know we just meet and all but......... I love you. I know it's to soon, but I love you," he stated as he kissed me. I quickly kissed him back. He pressed me against the door. I don't know how long we were making out but it was quite a while.

            I then suddenly about Waver and how she must be freakin out cause I'm gone. I pulled away and laid my head on he's shoulder as I hugged him. "I have to go," I informed him.

         "What why?!?!?" he cried. I really don't want to leave him.

          "I don't want Waver to worry or for Austin to-"

          "Austin?!?!?" Amias growled as he's grip tightened. "Don't let him touch you or go any where near you!"

           "I won't I promise," I stated.

            "You won't leave me. You'll stay with me on this planet. I can't live with out you. You'll not die. The Council will have to go through me."

I've totally forgot about my death. I don't want to die now. Not any more!

          I hugged him tighter. I pulled away and looked at him I quickly kissed him. We walked out of the room with our hands entwined. I spotted Waver and turned to Amias. We said our good byes and walked away.

        So Amias is my real Soul Mate then what is Austin?? Why did we zink? My mind was filled with these questions. Hopefully I'll soon find the answer.