Rogue?? Please,

Rogue? Please. I'm far from that. Sure my parents were rogues doesn't mean I am. The Vampire Council just assumes you are one too. My name is Jean Edwards. I'm 25 years old and I'm homeless.

           My parents died when I was five. They were slaughtered by the council. They tried to make me a rogue but I refused. Once they died, the council pitted me and left me. My parents name were Trish Parker and Rob Parker.

           The Vampire Council, by the way, is like the president, but instead of one there's like 10. They run the Vampire world.  After they died I was homeless for five years. Then a vampire named Patricia Edwards came and saw the good in me and took me in.

         I lived with her for five years. I loved her she was like a mother I never had, but the second she died the Vampire council put me on the rogue list again. They said with no one watching me now I am sure to become a rogue. They have the evidence that I haven't killed any humans. I feed off of humans but I don't drink all there blood to kill them.

            They know that but they don't care. They are gonna still kill me. They find me as a threat. Rouge? Nah I'm just a regular vampire being hunted by other selfish vampires.