maybe we can steal it?

NIKKI POV

Meg: maybe we should just... steal it...

what the fuck is Meg talking about we can't just steal stuff!! we could go to jail then we won't be able to go to college and then we have to work at a crappy job and have to live on the street. and I won't have a husband or children and I'll be forever alone....

meg: Nikki? * waves hand in front of face*

Nikki: oh sorry what was I saying... oh yeah we can't just steal stuff Meg!! we could get caught! Why can't you just put all the stupid pairs of belly button rings back!

Meg: but I love them so much!! and even if I do I got my belly button pierced and we can't just not pay for that.

Nikki: ugh your right!

Meg:wait I have a plan you go distract the cahier and I'll try to sneak out and get your wallet then.

Nikki: I don't think this is a good idea

MEG POV

Meg: of course this is a good idea *pushes Nikki* now go and distract them

NIKKI POV

Nikki: ok....

I can't belive I'm doing this, I dont want to do this, I CANT do this, but what should we do? wait here until my mom comes and yells at me then punishes me for 3 months. I rather do this. ok I'm going for it...

nikki: (talking to cashier) um hiii

cashier: what do you want? have you and your little loser friend found a way to pay me yet??

Nikki: um no not yet I need to use the phone

cashier: well we have to monitor all calls sooo follow me

*nikki follows to employees only room*

cashier: ok here *hands phone roughly* dial 1 first

Nikki: o- ok

omg I'm shaking like if I'm about to rod a bank or somthing I'm just stalling.... so who should I call...

cashier: hurry up and call someone

Nikki: ok ok gosh calm down

cashier: don't tell me to calm Dow-

she stopped instantly when she heard somone say

?: HEY STOP THAT GIRL DIDINT PAY!

oh shit....