Back at highschool

my arms and legs go weak and I just lay there, panting goes through the room. While dots sprinkle my version Then everything goes black

NIKKI POV:

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!" My alarm clock blares through my ear drums making me start off the day having an mini heart attack. With blurry eyes I look at the alarm clock making me have another heart attack. "Shit I'm late" I scurry out my bed and slide on the cold hard floor. My shitty brother, Jason. Put my alarm clock back 40 minutes making me only have 10 minutes to get ready before my "step dad" or I like to say, a random fat dude that got together with my mom and married her that also wants me to actually like him, drives me to school on his way to work. But if I'm even a second late, he will fear I'm going to make him late for his "very important job" and he'll leave me faster then he did his last wife.

After I finish my bathroom necessities that toke mostly all my time, I open the door and was met with my ugly, mean older brother.He's 18 and a senior, 3 years apart from me since i'm a freshman and for some strange crazy reason all the girls chase him. They say hes sooo dreamy and has the warmest eyes but i think he's just a big turd. "Jason get out my room" I say as I push him to the side to get by. "Dad said to take your bike because you were taking to long" Jason saids as he looks at his phone. "Damn it! It's still raining,Can you drive me?" He looks at me for a second then saids " nope" and walks out the room with his face in his phone. "Ugh, fuck you jason!" Since i was wearing my new outfit and my Gucci shoes I decided to text Melissa, only because she has a car.

Nikki_nick$: Hey Melissa...

Sxy_Lissabear: Omg I was scared you would ignore me forever! Whats up?

Nikki_nick$: I just wanted to know if you could pick me up from my house.

Sxy_Lissabear: Sure be there in 10 minutes ;)

Nikki_nick$: kk thanks.

After putting on my lipstick that looks great with my dark skin tone and brown eyes, I hear the door bell then a door opening. " Nikki! One of your friends are here!" I come down the stairs not suprised by Jason hitting on Melissa. " ugh come on Melissa" I grab her by the arm, pulling her away to the car from my sly brother. " Wow.... Your brother is.." I finish the sentence for her " A loser?" " Hot.." I literately gagged by Melissa's responce. " Hot? He is way far from hot." Melisa rolls her eyes at me, certainly still dazed by my brother. " Nikki, just accept the fact that your brother is a total hottie, and he would make a perfect boyfriend for me! " In total disgust I change the subject. "Speaking of boyfriends... Who was that dude you were kissing at the hospital?" Melissa suddenly stops the car and looks at me. " Oh, um you saw that?" she saids uneasily. " Yeah you were literally groping each other in front of the main entrance.Are you two dating?" " Oh..um, yeah well no, i don't know.... our relationship is complicated.... " She starts the car again and A yellow buggie passes by but In mid- punch I decide its a bad time. " oh, why? You two seemed really exclusive." "Um, He just doesnt really care about me as much I thought he did." Even though shes in a bad place with her boyfriend and stuff I really didnt give a shit about that, I just wanted to know why she lied to me about that dad stuff... " oh, well im sorry to hear that... Um also when i saw you with him, you said-" The car goes to a sudden stop followed by Melissa's door opening and closing. " Ok were here! See you at third period" she said To aviod the plan,She then races across the parking lot.

MEG POV

Jackson highschool_ 8:36 am

My shoes squeak down the hall, wetting the blue floor from the rain I had to walk in for 6 blocks. " Me- I- gue-" I turn around and was met face to face with Nikki in the middle of talking. I take out my iPod and pause my favorite song Problem by Ariana Grande. " Hey Nikki I didn't know you were there, guess what?" Nikki stops talking, then sighs. " sure Meg Thanks for waiting till I was done talking..." Nikki said sarcastically. " ok I'm gonna say that's a: What is it Meg? So I had this like, really strange weird dream that's really really really.." " oh my gosh just tell me!" I take in a deep breath so I can say the most horrifying, best dream at the start but gets worst by the second dream. " ok so I had a dream that....." Bump! A rock hard object bumps into my side making me stumble from the impact. "Sorry May, Hey Nikki" Since I was use to people getting my name wrong by one letter, I didn't say anything about it. " What do you want Chad" Nikki said, apparently annoyed by his presents. " Look I'm sorry about the whole sidewalk fight thing, I was really mean, and I'm sorry I hurt you..... Since you forgive me wanna go out?" I look between Chad and Nikki, unable to talk. Nikki had her arms crossed, annoyed and begins to speak. " First of all, You didn't hurt me, I don't give a damn about what you say, and second of all, I would never forgive you if I actually give a fuck, And third of all, if you actually wanted to go out with me you wouldn't of said it like that." Nikki just turned down one of the most hottest guys in the school, I wonder if this makes her popular.... Mark walks away angry. " How could you talk to him without throwing up?" "I know right, He's a jerk" " No, He raped me" I say in a whisper. "WHAT?!! And then he asked me out?!" Nikki's eyes literally popped out her head. " well in my dreams.." Nikki relaxes and closes her mouth. " oh i have those all the time." " You weird..." " Hah ok lets go to class"

As we go to class I look behind me and see Chad... The rapist.

I will never see him the same again...

___________..___________..___________..___________..____________.._____________..______

This is a very weird chapter.... But I'm sorry to say this but I'm not continuing this book, maybe some months i'll start again So really its just on hold. I'm just not feeling this story and it takes me days and days to write one chapter cause I'm so bored of it and it would come out being awful. I'm super sorry,BUT i'm devoting my writing time to my book: Diaries of mistakes, so check it out! And soon I'm coming out with a book called Carousel. Near November.

peace for now :P Rainbow Pandas