Episode 4 - Guest

A/N
Hiiiiiiii, here's the next chapter.

------------------------

Dylan

I pulled the covers off of me and rubbed my eyes. It was 6:30 and I needed to get ready for my meeting with Liam. I was actually starting to look forward to my meetings with him.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom that was attached to my bedroom. I took a quick shower before brushing my teeth. When I started doing my hair I noticed something on my neck. I grabbed a little handheld mirror and looked at it. It looked almost like a scale. I started poking it and the skin covering it started to come off. Suddenly it was fully exposed. It was blue-green ombre scale that protruded slightly from the back of my neck. I quickly finished getting ready. I put on a scarf as well. No one would ask about it seeing as it was Winter.

I left the house and drove to the VEO as fast as I could. I flashed my ID badge at the secretary the sat in the lobby as I walked past her. I walked all the way to the big iron doors and waited until they opened.

When they did open I walked down the hall as fast as possible until I reached cell 777. I flashed a fake smile at the guard that stood outside before stepping into the room. Liam was sitting on the bed, wrapped in silver. I shut the door quickly before sitting on the bed.

"I think you were right." I said quickly.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

"I.. I don't think I'm human." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this." I said before unravelling the scarf and showing him the scale.

"What the hell is that?"

"I.. I don't know."

"It looks like a scale."

"Ya, that's what I thought too. But how could I be growing scales?"

"Hang on. I've read about something like this before. In a book I got from the library at my old high school."

"Well.. what did it say?"

"I.. I can't really remember it that clearly but I'm pretty sure that it was lore on something called the Draconian. It said that they were an ancient race of people that need with dragons."

"Anything else?"

"Well it said that they were extinct. It was also children's book."

"Dammit!"

"Look, it was written by a guy named Frank Richard. Maybe if you can find him he can give you more."

"OK, thank you Liam." I said before wrapping my arms around him in a hug. "No back to our regularly scheduled program. Anything you want to talk about?"

"Well.. I've been having these dreams. Dreams about my past. When I was changed and stuff."

"That's weird. Is anything in the dreams different from the real thing?"

"Well.. last night, I heard a voice. They told me to protect something but I didn't hear what it was."

"That's weird."

"Ya, the voice sounded kind of familiar too but I can't put my finger on who's voice it was."

"Well I hope you find out."

"Thanks. I hope you find out more about yourself."

"Thanks. By the way, I told Abby about you and wants to see a picture of us together. Would that be okay with you?"