Episode 9 - Falodan

A/N
Here's another chapter for you ^-^

-------------------------------------

Dylan

I opened my eyes to find that I seemed to be in some sort of cave. It looked as if someone had been living in it recently. Recently enough that the fire pit which stood in the center still contained red hot embers of a now dormant flame. "Hello?" I yelled deeper into the cave.

"D- Dylan?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see a woman standing before me. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me in a very tight hug.

"Um.. do I know you." I asked her, wriggling free of her arms and cowering back against the wall of the cave.

The woman hesitated for a moment before replying. "No, of course you don't remember me. That was many lifetimes ago." She mumbled. "I.. I am Tera." She said.

"Wait. Tera as in my sister?" I asked her. She nodded her head as tears started to form in her eyes. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked her.

She looked at me in confusion. "You- You brought yourself here Dylan. You uncovered your light and it brought you to your only living relative." She replied.

"Living? You're dead though." I said.

"No, on the day of our attack I used my light and escaped. I've been alive all this time trying to find a way to destroy Ragnarok." She said.

"So- So all this time you let everyone think you were dead?" I asked.

"It was the only way to ensure that Falodan didn't find out that I was alive." She replied, a sad look I'm her eyes.

"Who's Falodan?" I asked her.

"He's a Draconian. But also the slayer of the Draconians." She said sadly. "And he's also our uncle. He was angry that the light had not been passed to him, so he pulled Ragnarok from the hands of the devil himself and slayed every Draconian."

"What do you mean light?" I asked her.

She let out a huff of air before continuing. "Our family is royal because, not only are we Draconian, but we are also successfully half Fairy. Most Draconian-Fairy children are born without the powers of either side, but our whole line has been gifted with the powers of both. Our family is the strongest of all Draconian families. You must have uncovered your light, or else you wouldn't be able to visit me like this."

"So.. when you talked to Tommy and Liam in their dreams, you were using your light?" I asked.

"Yes. Funny you should mention Liam as well. Did Tommy and Abby tell you about your prophecy?" She said with a smile.

I thought back to the memory of Abby's life leaving her eyes. "Abby's dead." I said, looking down at the ground.

"What?" Tera asked.

"Something attacked us, and she amd Tommy tried to protect me, but Abby died. That's what activated my light I think." I said.

"I- I'm so sorry." She said, walking up to me and wrapping her arms around me in a hug. I hugged her back as I thought about all of my good memories joking around with Abby and how she was almost like my little sister, causing a tear to fall down my cheek.

"Anyways, what's this prophecy?" I asked, wiping my eyes quickly.

"There was an old prophecy that read "The final living male of the dragons closest to nature will have a guardian who stalks in the darkness. This guardian shall come to love the boy and the boy, it. But the boy and guardian must beware, for things aren't always as they seem to be." There was more I think but I can't remember it. The prophecy is about you and Liam." She told me.

Suddenly everything started to be tinted in a blue light. "Um, what's happening?" I asked.

"Goodbye Dylan." Tera said with a smile. A few seconds later my whole vision was covered in a bright blue.

----------------------

Liam

Tommy and I sat in the kitchen since Dylan took up the whole couch. We talked about what happened for the first half hour or so of Dylan being out cold but decided that it was getting to be day time and that I should probably go sleep.

I walked into the living room and picked up Dylan bridal style and carried him out the door while Tommy opened it. We walked down to Dylan's apartment and Tommy opened the door.

"Bye Tommy, thanks." I said, walking inside.

"Bye." Tommy said, closing the door behind me.

I walked back to Dylan's bedroom and through his open door. I laid him down on his bed before covering him up. I stared at him for a moment, admiring how beautiful he actually was.

I walked out of his room and examined all of the windows in the house, making sure that none of them had any way to let in light. Once I was done I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch before sleep took me over.

------------------------------

Falodan

"God dammit!" I yelled, pacing back and forth in the sleazy hotel room.

"I told you that he could find his light soon." Jess said. I turned and glared at her for a moment. "I'm just saying that maybe you should have sent me first instead of that dumbass."

I looked at the pile of shadows that lay on the bed, recovering its strength, next to a damaged Ragnarok. "If you want to try to kill my nephew then do it, and do it fast. I don't want him finding me." I told her.

"Oh, are you scared of him?" She asked, putting out her lip making fun of me.

"Do it now!" I yelled at her.

"Fine you dick." She pouted, before she walked outside and turned into a wolf.

I walked o er and shut the door before looking back at IT. "And you. You're fucking dead." I said. "I have a job for you when your strength is recovered. If you fail then I will kill you with Ragnarok." I said, watching as the pile of shadows seemed to almost flinch.

------------------------------

A/N
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, I hope you liked the chapter. If you did them please click the little star and leave a comment telling me your thoughts.
K that's all, byeeeeeeeeee.
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Update cuz I haven't updated in awhile and I wanted to say sory for taking a month long hiatus from this app.