Episode 2 - Old Friends

A/N
Hi, so here's another chapter. Hope you enjoy it. The pic attached is Tommy.
This chapter is dedicated to xX-Hybrid-Xx for being a lovely. ^-^
---------------------

Dylan

I sat at home, staring at my TV. Today was really weird and I needed to relax. Liam was staring at me weird today. Not like I was food or anything..but.. I couldn't identify it.

I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up.

T: Open your door right now.
Was on the screen. I got up and walked over to my door and opened it to see Tommy standing there.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled at me furiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, confused.

"You know what I mean." He replied as he walked past me and sat in my spot on the couch.

"Um... no, I kinda don't." I told him.

"What job keeps you out all night?" He asked. "You don't even like night time!"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I told him as I closed the door and walked over, sitting next to him.

"Well I am worrying about it!" He yelled at me.

"Look, it's nothing okay!" I yelled back.

"Well it's obviously something because I haven't seen you in a fucking week!" He yelled.

"Fine! I work at the VEO okay!" I yelled at him before slamming my hand over my mouth for my mistake.

"What?" He asked me a little confused.

"I... I work at the VEO." I said again, looking at the ground.

"Why? You love vampyres. You think they're awesome." He said, his voice still hinted with confusion.

"Because....... Because if I didn't they were going to kill me." I said, looking up at him.

"What? They can't do that!" He yelled to no one in particular, his face becoming red in anger.

"No look, if I'm working there I can do good for the vampyres that are there." I said.

"So you accepted to help them?" He asked. "Ugh.. why do you always ha e to be such a nice person? It'll be the end of you you know."

"Ya, I know." I said.

"So, what's your job then?" He asked. I was glad that he had calmed down and wasn't angry at me anymore.

"I'm a caretaker." I told him.

"Because you can't be glamoured?" He asked.

"Yup. I met my vampyre today too. He's actually really nice." I told him.

"Wait, don't they pair male caretakers with female vamps because they can make better connections?" He asked.

"I think so. I don't know why but I was assigned a guy for some reason." I told him with a shrug as I got up and walked into my bedroom. I walked to my dresser and grabbed Liam's case file and brought it out to Tommy.

"What's this?" He asked when I handed it to him.

"It's his file." I replied.

Tommy opened the file and looked at it for a moment. "What does this mean?" He asked when he saw the part about how Liam was turned.

"It means that he was turned against his will." I told him. "He was walking home from a friends house one night after they had a small fight. He didn't notice the man stalking him until it was too late and he was already turned."

"So, he had no choice in the matter at all but they still took him to the VEO? That's fucked up. I can't believe he's our age too." Tommy said.

"Ya, he's actually really sweet." I told him, glancing at the picture of Liam and noticing that his eyes in the picture were different than the ones he had today. I made a mental note to ask him about it tomorrow.

"Wait, his last name is Darton? I know that name." Tommy said, grabbing his phone and googling Liam's name. When Google finally loaded, it brought up several news articles.

I took Tommy's phone and looked through all of the articles. They were all from about 17 years ago, when I was in kindergarten. I looked at one of the articles and read the heading, "Young Boy's Parents Mysteriously Go Missing". I scrolled down to see a picture with a young boy in what seemed to be a school, smiling, who looked like Liam. The most surprising thing though, was the boy who had his arm around Liam's neck and was giving a piece sign with his little fingers.

I looked up at my wall to see the exact same picture hanging there. The little boy was me. I knew Liam when we were kids!

-----------------------------

Liam

I walked down the sidewalk as the rain crashed down upon it under the night sky. I turned my head around as I heard a small noise behind me to see as small injured bird. I fully turned around and bent down, examining the bird more.

"What happened little buddy?" I asked it, picking it up. I looked at it's wing to see that it was bent at an odd angle. "How did you break your wing?"

I picked up the little bird, stroking it's head to calm it. I turned around and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry." I said.

"Oh, no problem." They said in an odd deep voice. I looked up to see a man with a scary smile on his lips. All of a sudden his K-9s elongated. I backed up, scared.
"It's okay Liam. I'm not gonna hurt you. At least not much." He said before he brought his mouth to my neck instantaneously. I tried to scream but failed as I felt all of my blood drain from my body.

He took his face away from my neck and bit his wrist, causing his own blood to stream down his arm. He forced my mouth open and brought his wrist to it. I couldn't do anything as the thick red liquid rolled down my throat. The last thing I saw before I passed out was his bright neon green eyes.

I shot up in a cold sweat. "Another bad dream about him." I said, referring to the dream that I had just had about how I was made. I never did find out what happened to that poor bird.

-------------------------------

A/N
Hiiiii, so there's another chapter. If you liked it then please click the little star and leave a comment telling me your thoughts.
K that's all, byeeeeeeee.
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

(Thanksgiving Update [I'm updating now cuz I won't have internet on Thanksgiving])