iv.

Journey
Victor

I had looked at the message for a few seconds before actually clicking the link. A video popped up of a familiar routine.

It was one of my old performances, but skated by Yuri Katsuki. He had lost in the championships the day I ran into Anastasia.

He was in the same bracket as Yuri Plisetski too.

But his emotion while he performed this was amazing.

"Ana I have an idea!"

«»

It didn't take long to purchase plane tickets and get our things ready. Ana was already living out of a suitcase. I booked the soonest flight to Japan in hopes to find Yuri Katsuki.

A skater with overwhelming emotion has potential to grow into something huge.

I learned that from Ana. She had said the same thing of me when I started skating with her.

A skater isn't born or made. They're shaped from the soul. So when I saw that video I decided to coach Yuri. I wanted to see him grow before my very eyes.

"You're very excited to meet this kid." Ana muttered with her eyes closed in the seat beside me.

"Weren't you when you met me?"

She laughed patting my head like I was an oblivious child. "You forgot. You met me not the other way around."

"I'm not sure that's how it works but whatever suits you."

It wasn't a long flight. Within hours we had landed and had a car drive us through the city. There were so many different sights, places I wanted to explore.

"Well, we're not in Russia anymore. It's strange to see the ground without snow." I laughed.

Anastasia mimicked my enthusiasm. Japan was something completely new for the both of us.

But I had my sights set on my goal.

To obtain Yuri Katsuki as my disciple!