viii.

Krasivaya
Victor

Sure I was probably getting ahead of myself just signing up to be her partner. Sure Yakov was going to scold me to the ends of the Earth.

But hell was it worth it.

Anastasia stared up at we with a playful grin. Her hands held tightly onto mine.

"Try to keep up." She whispered before letting go and taking off without me.

"I call foul!" I yelled racing after her.

«»

By the end of the program we were both sweating and practically gasping for air.

"I thought I had stamina. This makes this so much harder." I laughed. She smiled pushing me over and escaping off the ice.

Soon after Yuri had come inside and his eyes wandered over to Ana.

"Anastasia, uhm... how was practice?" He asked nervously. She grinned at him and gestured to me.

"Ask your friend over there." With that she leaned on the wall ready to watch for the rest of the afternoon. Yuri had stood beside her and asked her somethig that I couldn't hear.

But she burst into laughter and shooed him away so I didn't bother asking what it was.

Though I was curious.

"Run the program again Almighty Victor!" She teased.

"You are such an evil-"

"Isn't this how I taught you back then? Practice until your legs fall off that's how you learn."

Yuri glanced over at me amused with Anastasia's cruel antics.

"Just you wait until it's your turn Katsuki. Did I mension she'll be coaching you as well?"

His entire body seemed to go tense. Repetition in the figure skating sense is grueling. Your joints start to ache and that makes you more likely to mess up.

But if you learn to push past that and defy the odds, thats becoming a true skating champion.