Chapter 1 (Cream and Tails?)

I ran down the street. How stupid would it be if I was late for the first day of school? My backpack bounced on my back with each step I took. As soon as I reached the school ,Chao High, I bent over and started panting. I have never run that far that fast in my entire life. 

The bell rang as soon as I sat down in my seat in homeroom. The teacher walked in and all the little groups of students dispersed and sat down in their seats. "Good morning class!"

"Good morning Mrs. Jeolly," the class responded in union.

"We have someone that I would like to introduce everyone to. Her name is Cosmo and she moved here from a different planet, so I expect the best behavior from you," Mrs. Jeolly introduced me to the class.

"Yes Mrs. Jeolly," again the class responded in unison.

"Open your textbooks to page 107..." Mrs. Jeolly started.

"You don't have a textbook, do you?" A rabbit leaned in and whispered. I shook my head no. "Well you can share mine if you'd like."

"Thank you," I smiled.

"No problem," She smiled back. The rest of class was just listening to a lecture that I guess was continued from yesterday since everyone already had a full page of notes. When the class was over the nice girl and I walked together in the hallway.

"I forgot to ask what your name was," I told the rabbit as she was helping me find my locker.

"Oh! I'm sorry! My name is Cream. Nice to meet you Cosmo," Cream said politely.

"Nice to meet you too. And thanks for letting me borrow your textbook."

"No problem!"

"Hey Cream!" A pink hedgehog walked beside Cream.

"Hello Amy," Cream smiled at the girl that I guess is Amy. 

"Who's she?" Amy was talking about me.

"That's Cosmo. She's new here and I was just showing her to her locker."

"Nice to meet you Amy," I said.

"Yep. Just make sure you remember that Sonic is MY boyfriend! MINE!" Amy ran off after giving me a death glare.

"Is she OK?" I asked Cream.

"She always acts like this around new people, but once you get to know her she's very nice and easy to talk to," Cream answered. We found my locker, but I didn't know where my second period was. I already told Cream she should get to class since she would be late so now I'm stuck in the hallway clueless.

"Need help finding your way around?" A fox with two tails came up to ask me.

"No, I don't want to trouble you," I said while picking up my bag. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Nah. My next class is english composition. My teacher never takes roll. Plus our teacher is never there at the beginning of class, so I never like to show up early." He responded.

"Well, since you insist, a little bit of help wouldn't hurt."

"Where are you going next?"

"Biology."

"Cool." He started to walk down the hallway, so I followed.

"I forgot to ask what your name was," I blushed realizing how rude I was being.

"I'm sorry! I forgot to tell you! My name is Miles Prower, but my friends call me Tails." He responded.

"It's nice to meet you,Tails. My name is Cosmo." I said.

"Nice to meet you too Cosmo. Well, here's Biology. See you at lunch?"

"Sure!" I couldn't believe it! I had already made 2 friends and possibly 3 if Amy will ever trust me with this guy named Sonic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHH!!!! My first chapter!

Thank you so much for reading.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid...I don't bite (sometimes...)

Gotta juice!