She found out

My life is over! My mom told us to come out of our room and discuss about the event " if you guys are doing it at least use protection. You wouldn't want to catch diseases. Also Izuku if you can't control your heat, I will buy some for you to release."
I wish I can die right now! This is so embarrassing discussing this with my mom. I look over to the side to where kacchan is sitting. " I'm sorry for our sudden event, it's just that your son is to cute that I couldn't control myself. Now I know where his cuteness is from." Wow how can he say that so calmly. I gulp and look over to my mother "oh my thanks for the compliment, also be sure to close the door when you guys do it next time. Well then off you go."
"I wanna die!! Why didn't you close the door!" Screaming in embarrassment. "Didn't you hear me, I said that you were to cute and I couldn't control myself." I pouted at his answer and stare at him. Kacchan slowly bring his face in and give a peck on the lips and said "goodbye, I will be waiting for tomorrow treat."
--------------------------------------
I'm sorry for late updates! I'm have been dealing with school and all so I don't have time to write my stories and update them. Also I hope you enjoy thank you!