Bites and bruises

My body ache all over! Kacchan has been so ruff with me when he was just so gentle last time. There was marks on my wrist and back by the impact kacchan put on me. "Oi deku let's go home!" I replied "my home?" "Of course". When we reached my house, he quickly kissed me. Then we enter. I looked around and saw that my mother is not home. It seems that kacchan has noticed also, he picked me up. "Woah" I said out of shock. Slowly he lay me down onto the sofa. And kissed me while I was underneath him. So today he's gentle. I thought to myself. He slid in his tough and explore my mouth. Unintentionally I put my leg around him. I saw the shocked expression then his shock expression turn into a smirked. Slowly whisper into my ear, " you're turn on aren't you~" I blushed. He picked me and switch the position. Me being on top of him. "Show me your move" he sexually said out. "Move   Your hips on me" he smirked and slowly make me grind on top of him. Raising my hand up to my face to covered the embarrassment, he snatched my wrist and held it. He turned putting his whole weight on me. "I will show you how to do it." He took off my pants and his. Slowly he put his hard member against my hole which only have a thin fabric to separate the two. He start grinding on me, making me want him more and more. "Put..it in" I said out of breath. "As you wish" he took of my underwear and start to enter me. Slowly he move in and out. Making me gasp and moan by the motion. "Fa..faster" I said out. He start to move faster and faster. It seems that my mom have not been home that day. I have stop wondering why did this happened. All I know is I love him.
The end