Final Part

You laid on your bed with your hands behind your head. There was nothing to do. You couldn't imagine what you were going to do with yourself for the next few years, because you probably wouldn't be let out of here for a long time.

You heard the door to the elevator open.

"What time is it?" you thought. You figured it was probably around dinner time so you waited for the guards to give you your food.

"Bucky!" Wanda exclaimed.

You bolted upright. You didn't have to be stuck here much longer after all. You ran to the front of your cell. Bucky was opening Wanda's cell. The door swung open and Wanda stepped out.

"Steve's getting the guys out upstairs." he informed her.

"Thank you, Bucky." she said with a smile and left.

Bucky came over to your cell. He looked beaten and bruised, and worst of all, his metal arm was missing. The door swung open and you stepped outside.

You wrapped your arms around Bucky's neck and he wrapped his arm tightly around your waist.

"What happened?" you asked after you let go.

"Turned out the doctor wanted nothing to do with the others. Instead he tried to put us and Tony against each other." he explained.

"Tony?" you asked.

"Yea. Sam told him where we were. He was there to help, but the doctor showed him the video of when I killed his parents. He lost it and tried to kill me and Steve."

"Is Tony okay?" you asked, concerned.

"Yea." he replied.

You wrapped your arms around him again. He buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"I'm so glad you're okay." he sighed. You could feel him begin to shake slightly. "I thought I might loose you." he said.

"You're never gonna loose me." you replied.

With that remark, he stopped shaking and calmed down. Now you could finally make sure he would be happy, and you wouldn't let anyone get in the way of it.