When you meet the others / move in Mikey

You slowly woke up you were feeling a lot better you looks around but don't recognize anything but your guitar you grab it and hug it feels a little safer you look at the door and froze a turtle with a purple bandana was there "sounds like your awake my name is Donnie I've been taking care of seance you've been out, my brother Mikey brought you here" you look at Donnie "u-um thanks for taking care of me" you say in a low voice "your welcome" he said sitting on a stool "do you mind if I ask you some questions" you ask "sure" "where am I exactly" "in the sewers but don't worry I have ma-" "MIKEY YOUR DEAD" you heard someone yell and you jump. You hear Donnie sigh "that would be Raph" he said standing up you slowly get out of the bed and follow you see a red masked turtle yelling "I-is that him" you ask Donnie he nods his head and steps out trying to calm Raph a blue masked one was already out there holding the orange one who you recognized as Mikey. You watch the Red one looked really mad he stormed off into a different room, "ah I see you are awake" you heard someone say you look and see a giant rat you back up slightly scared "m-mn" you said shyly he looks at you "well MN it's nice to meet you my name is Splinter" he said looking at you but then Mikey who was looking down "I didn't do it on purpose" he said the blue one sight "I know Mikey just give Raph time" "thanks Leo" Mikey said still not looking up. You could feel the tension in the air so you pulled your guitar to the front and started to sing as you played closing your eyes as you played you heard someone drums join in the some others instruments as well you smile happily and continue to sing. Once you finish you open your eyes smiling happily "I'm MN, it's nice to meet you" you say Mikey smiled happily "I'm Mikey, that's Leo Donnie and Master Splinter, other one is Raph and he isn't very nice" you looked at Mikey "or he just needs another outlet for his anger" you said coughing a little at the end Donnie looked at you "ok back to bed your still sick" you look at him "oh I forgot sorry Mikey told us you had nowhere to go so if you want you can stay here" Donnie said you look at Mikey "I don't want you to stay out there by yourself" he said looking down you walk over to him and hug him"thank you" you whisper "he hugged you back "your welcome"