When you move in / meet the others Leo

Leo
After I was released I went home to get my stuff when I walk in my brother was in the living room
" where have you been"
I don't look at him I just tried to walk past to my room, but he grabbed my arm
"I said where have you been I expect and answer"I looked at him
"hospital I tried to kill my self" I said pulling away and going to my room. Once I'm in there I pack up what I need a picture of my mom and dad and my favorite blanket I walk back out and I see my brother siting on the couch very worried I quickly try to walk past but he grabs my arm again but this time with a bone crushing grip.
"Ow" I say trying to pull away
"Where do you think your going" he said squeezing harder.
"Leaving" I say pain coursing through me
"No your not" he said dragging back to my room.
"Yes I AM" I said kicking his leg he let go and I jumped out the window and landed on the fire escape I run down to the ally and ran away.
Once I make it to the ally to meet Leo I pull up my sleeve to see a buries forming. I look up to see Leo "ready" "yes I am" he lifts the lid and I start to climb down once I get down Leo closes the lid and jumps down "so I talked with master splinter he said it was ok but he still wants to meet you" "ok" I said slightly scared Leo smiled " I promise you have nothing to fear" he said he begins to walk I slowly follow him making sure to keep my sleeve down so he can't see the bruise I trip over something I hold my hands out to protect myself but the ground never comes I look to see that Leo caught me "thanks" I say he smiles "welcome" you look ahead seeing some light "YN welcome to my home" I slowly walk in and look around but froze when I heard yelling I  look straight ahead to see a turtle in a red mask yelling at the one in orange Leo runs over to then trying to get the red one to calm down but he gets more mad and throws his weapons one comes flying in my direction I can't move but before it could hit me I'm pulled to the side by a giant rat I look at him he is glaring at the red masked turtle this was to much for me to handle at once and you black out.
When I wake up I'm in a room that looks like a lab I look around and see a tall turtle with a purple mask "um hello" he turned around and looks at you "ah good your awake I'm Donnie Leo's younger brother I'll let him know your up" you nod your head Donnie leaves the room but comes back in a few seconds with Leo behind him "YN im glad your up and sorry about earlier" "it's ok but um where am I" "oh sorry my apologies your in my lab I'm kind of a scientist/ Doctor/ fix it turtle" Donnie said Leo smiled "I would like you to meet my other brothers of your ok with it" I nod my head and Leo calls in the others the two turtles from earlier come in along with the rat " this is Raph Mikey and Master splinter" they all bow "it's nice to meet you" I said Mikey looked down "I'm sorry for earlier" "it's ok trust me I'm kinda used to yelling" Raph looks down concerned they all leave expected Donnie and Leo "get some rest ok" I nod my head falling asleep.
Donnie POV
As soon as YN was out I look at Leo "he has been abused for years" Leo looks at me "I gave him a check up and he has bruises scared and old broken bones Leo you got him out just in time"