Your answer /meeting

Leo
My heart was beating super fast did I really just hear Leo right he asked me YN out "YN" I jump a little "I- yes Leo I'll go out with you" I see Leo relax and I smile happily he gently grabbed my broken arm and pulled me into a hug after we hug for a minute I hear some one know knock on Leo's door "hey frearless Master splinter wants to have a meeting" I hear Raph say through the door "ok thanks Raph" he said and gently took my hand "let's go"

Raph
I look up at Raph blushing a deep shade of red did I really just hear Raph ask me out "y-yes I will" I say blushing deeply Raph gets up and helps me up I whence in pain my wrist is killing me Raph looks at me and walks me to the kitchen pulling something out of the freezer. He looks at me "hold out your wrist" I look at him weirdly but do as I'm told I look to see him wrapping a bandage around my wrist and it was cold after a minute Master splinter walks in "Ah Raphael would you mind getting your brothers I would like to have a meeting" he said Raph nodded his head "oh and bring the other boys to" I look at Master splinter as he leads me to the couch.
Mikey
I blush deeply and look at Mikey my mind blank but also over thinking "I will" was all I managed to say he smiles happily "that makes me happy MN" he says happily we walk into the kitchen and put the food he picked away but that's when we see Master splinter and another guy in the living room. Mikey looks over "Master Splinter?" He asks Splinter just smiles "please come join us I wish to have a meeting" Mikey nodded his head and we walk over sitting down.

Donnie
I could feel myself blush deeply my mind was going a hundred miles and hour "I - yes Donnie I will" I say smiling a little Donnie smiled happily "good" he said I blushed even more I jump a little when I hear someone knock on the door "yo shell for brains Master splinter wants a meeting" he said I look at Donnie and he sighs "ok thanks Raph" he said Donnie looked at me and brought over a wheel chair for me he gently picked me up and put me in it. We head to the living room.

Master Splinter
As soon as all of my sons were in the room with the boys I smiled "I think it was time for all of you to" I say I look over Leo then at YN. Leo got the hint
"My name is Leo and this is YN"
I look over to Raph.
"My name is Raph and this is FN"
"My name is Mikey and this is MN"
"I'm Donnie and this is NN"
I smile happily then smirk a little "is there anything else you would like to share I see all of there faces turn a deep red. Mikey looked away "I have no idea what your talking about Master Splinter" he said running the back of his head. I sigh a little still smirking "I heard all of you my sons I heard who you like" I see all their faces fill with dread then fear I smile brightly at them "I am happy that you all found someone to like" I say as I stand up and walk back to my room "be proud of who you are my sons" I say as I start to meditate.
The turtles POV
I can feel the fear wash away and I can feel the tears start to cloud my eyes I look and I see it happening to my brothers I smile happily as I understand know "thank you father" I say happily.