Hot

YN POV
I just finished training and I was doing some cool-down stretches. I looked at the door as it opened seeing Leo come in he smiled once he saw me.
"Hey YN April dropped off some ice cream," Leo said.
I smiled "sweet let me finish my cool down then I'll be out," I said almost done. Leo nodded his head and walk out. After he left I hear some commotion outside trying to ignore it I finish my cool-down stretches and start to walk out. Just as I'm about to leave I hear Leo " can you stop your getting it all over me" confused I open the door and see Leo standing there with ice cream dripping down his arm. I feel my heart skip a beat as I looked at him. He saw me staring and smirked slowly licking his arm. I can feel the heat rush to my cheeks. I quickly make my way to my room trying to get my blushing to stop but to no avail.
*knock knock*
"Who is it," I say getting up about to open the door.
"It Leo I was wondering when you're coming down for ice cream," he said in a teasing tone.
"Once you learn how to not spill it on yourself," I said in a sarcastic tone trying to hide my nervousness. He opened the door and walked in smirking and closing it behind him.
"But then I wouldn't have gotten to see your blushing face," he said leaning and kissed me.
I break away after a minute "you're lucky your hot" I said kissing him again. Just as we were about to take it further we hear a crashing noise and slowly break apart.
" duty calls," Leo said laughing a little. I nod my head "I'll be down in a minute" I said as he walks away. Once he's out of sight I fall to my knees "holy shit that was hot"

 Once he's out of sight I fall to my knees "holy shit that was hot"

Raph

I throw my book at the wall starting to go stir crazy being stuck in the lair, all the time I had tried to talk with the guys and master splinter to get out of the house. but they all said the same thing.

"For your safety, we can't"

"I'm losing my mind," I said to myself. I got out of bed and walked around the lair for the hundredth time. I was about to head back to my room when I saw April come into the lair as soon as she saw me she froze looking around.

"Where are the guys," She asked trying not to look at me.

"They are training, "I said

"Why aren't you with them," she asked.

"Donnie said that I steal too weak to work out because my body still needs more rest," I said sitting on the couch.

When she was about to say something the guys came out of the training room, Raph saw me and April and walked over to me.

"Did you take a nap as Donnie said to?" Raph asked ignoring April

"Yes I did and I even slept for 3 hours today," I said looking at Raph.

"Good I'm going to shower then I have a surprise for you, "He said walking away to shower.

I nodded my head looking at the TV  April walked away. After a minute Raph came out of the shower and took my hand leading me to the garage.  He handed me a blindfold I rolled my eyes but I put it on anyway, he gently took my hand and lead me to something. Making me sit and hold onto something I instantly knew it was a motorcycle I was about to take off the blindfold.