the meeting part 1

Here I am sitting on the bed in my room brushing my hair and getting ready to meet the C.O.A.S.C (Council Of All Supernatural creatures). I stare at the room which is now mine, from the large king size bed covered with a blue comforter that I'm sitting on, to the oak dresser and the full length mirror directly facing the bed. The large windows open and the glare of the sun coming through it.

I recollect all that's happened so far. Three weeks ago I could have been living my safe normal teenage life, well as normal as my life could get. But NO! my brother had to be kidnapped by a freaking vampire, had to find out my bestfriend is a werewolf, find out that I come from a long line of extremely powerful witchesby my aunt. I even wonder if the story of

my parents death was true.

And with all this heightened emotion vampire stuff its really hard to cope but of course I'm Chelsea Black I always pull through.

Zephyr is out hunting and when she comes back we are going to visit the supernatural council. I've learnt a lot these past weeks. I learnt the basics of vampire life, how to create a vampire, how to compel and how to use attraction. I know how to create a vampire and I think I can control my self in the sight of blood, its a kind of witchy protection thing.

I picked up a few stuff about being a witch too. Witches are special, we have pretty cool instincts. We can sense danger have visions and we are psychic. Not to even talk about the magic powers. Magic is a part of us, I've become fairly good in magic. It comes so easily I feel like I've been practicing for years.

"Why did I just have a flash back?" I as my self as I rise to pick up the clothes I'm going to wear. You see I have this wierd habit of brushing my hair in my under wear sometimes, wierd huh? Well sue me.

I quickly but on a fitted black high waist shorts with an off the shoulder white t shirt which says NEW YORK CITY BITCH. Yes I am that type of girl, bold , different and sarcastic as hell. I put on some lip gloss and add a touch of mascara, then slip on my suede high heeled boots.

I stand to examine myself in my full length mirror and still marvel at the teenage girl before me, i am not joking, okay i was never ugly but i wasn't sexy as hell but now as i look at my curvy hourglass figure, porcelain skin and my blonde hat has a new shine and reaches down my waist. Oh yeah i'm badass.

Zephyr bought me this as a surprise gift, she changed my whole wardrobe, but I wonder how she knew my taste in clothes. Well we've talked a lot and I learnt a lot about her past. How she was turned into a vampire by her mother sealing a contract with the devil in order to save her from the brink of death.

You may ask perhaps why don't I wear something more appropriate for a meeting like this, I'm not scared of this people considering they could kill me easily but that's just me.

I run down the grand staircase in a flash hearing Zephyr's approaching foot steps but wait there are two pair of foot steps. I'm sure the one approaching is Zephyr but the second one sounds familiar, really really familiar.

I know this person but I just can't remember. I open the door and stand shocked gaping like a fish at my best friend Trish, she's here, what? How? When? Incoherent thoughts keep forming in my head.

"I know I'm irresistible but its only been A few weeks" she jokes half heartedly.

As I step back to let them in , Zephyr turns and smiles at Trish and I.

"I better Ieave you guys to talk, I'm just going to realax in my room" she tells us before silently going up the stairs.

I look at my best friend. She's short with long red hair and hazel eyes, she has a beautiful tan. she's wearing a pale blue sweater, black skin tight jeans with black flats.